Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys do any of you know about the SCP foundation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys do any of you know about the SCP foundation?

It seems like a perfect inspiration for the Technocracy.

, but dr Jack bright was originally a Son of Ether who was a Technocratic turn coat (he had been a progenitor before finding the right side of the ascension war), before I used his character base to become a foundation doctor.

His brothers were a dream speaker and a celestial choruster, if you can believe that.
    Last edited by Konradleijon; 06-24-2020, 12:21 PM.

Imo They seem more arcanium then technocracy

You've been playing around the magic that is black
    But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
      Why is that?

Comment

Arcanium is more research and study. More then enough of the spc's would have been moved off earth for storage or annihilation by the technocracy after they were deemed a threat to humanity.

You've been playing around the magic that is black
        But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
          The Foundation also has the whole authoritarian, shady, morally dubious super-NGO thing going on.
          Last edited by Czernobog; 06-25-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

The SCP foundation and the Federal Bureau of Control from the Control videogame is exactly how I imagine what I call the technocratic "black vaults", you could even make them branches from the new world order. They are places or departments where the Union puts all the anomalies they wish to study and/or contain.

Comment

I've written a few entries for SCP which are still around. So I know them pretty well.

I like to describe the entries as Technocrats trying to describe an episode of the twilight zone.

It's not a bad source of plot hooks, there's some really good stuff in there that's just ripe for redressing into a mage story.

Keepers of the Wyck: A Chronicle I'm running FINALE: Chapter 39: Green Fairy

Comment

Working...
              X