Clear All

• November M20 Update!

According to Rich Thomas; Development
    • M20 Rich Bastard's Guide To Magic
    Editing
    • M20 Victorian Mage
    • M20 Technocracy Operative’s Dossier
    Art Direction
    • M20 Victorian Mage: ADing rolling. Some splats and scenes contracted for the Kickstarter already. Sending out Victorian reference material.
    • M20 Technocracy Jumpstart
    Layout
    • M20 The Technocracy Reloaded

Aren't you supposed to have a jumpstart/quick start out before you release the main product?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
      Aren't you supposed to have a jumpstart/quick start out before you release the main product?
      Nah, not necessarily. Happens all the time where the corebook comes out before the jumpstart. Although doesn't look like it's necessarily from deliberate intent, just the way how the workflow and schedule plays out.

Comment

The M20 Technocracy Jumpstart is also a stretch goal. There was a substantial amount of text and art from the main Technocracy Reloaded tome released to backers during the Kickstarter--the work was substantially complete on a solid draft at the time of the Kickstarter.

There's also a lot less art required in a Jumpstart than a full core book, so they might finish at the same time.

Comment

Awesome. Now the stuff only needs to get a translation to german. In the DACHL region we still have only the core rulebook.

As I am from Austria I need to clarify two things.
          First my native language is german and so please point out if the english I write is broken so I can improve.
          Second I do not own VTMV nor any line after M20 because it is not out there and I wait for the translation.

Comment

Working...
          X