No announcement yet.

NWO operative with unique philosophy. need help for storytelling this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm. Maybe. Like replace the philosopher-monarch in the Republic with a scientist-monarch?
    Last edited by Penelope; 12-23-2020, 03:43 PM.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

(Deleted; double post)

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Recall that before they were scientists, they were natural philosophers.

More generally, technocracy is rule by the technical elite. Phrased another way, the guys who have thought things through. Or phrased yet another way, people who think for a living. Philosopher kings.
        Last edited by Dataweaver; 12-23-2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Dataweaver I like it 😊

Comment

It doesn’t sound like their be really Will liked, the Technocracy is very controlling of its member views, considering that their viewpoints literally effect reality it makes sense, and the NWO is the literal thought police, I don’t think the Jungiran viewpoint is that against the Offical viewpoint as their to be punishment, but it could be some sweet drama.

Comment

Working...
            X