Single Player Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player Mage

I'm building a single player online mage game. Right now it lets you make a mage character and saves your character sheet on the server. My idea is to let people journal their own single player mage adventures however they want & earn XP doing it for their daily activity. Then they will have a verified character they can play anywhere else. If anyone thinks this is interesting I could use some partners. Check it out @ https://www.merlinimagic.com/game

Also my Mage game uses a different magic system and abilities.

Is there a place to explain how all this works? Your sphere magic system is kinda a mess.

Comment

Yes. The Spheres are called Powers now, and instead of using Arete, you use different Wisdoms. Each Power has a Wisdom connected to it. If you click on the power or wisdom it takes you to a page explaining what it is / does.

Comment

Being able to solo play anything is excellent!

But if you changed the rules how does this generate "a verified character" portable to other games?

She/Her. I am very literal-minded and write very literally. If I don't say something explicitly, please never assume I implied it. The only exception is if I try to joke.
        My point of view may be different from yours but is equally valid.
        Exalted and cWoD book list. Exalted name-generators, Infernal and 1E-2.5E homebrew from many authors.

Comment

Erinys, I had not thought of that, and I will change it. Would you like to work with me?

Comment

Working...
          X