Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geralt of Rivia Mage Build

Hi guys

Just wondering what spheres would the mighty witcher himself have if he were to be created on Mage the Ascension. Geralt of Rivia in my opinion would have Life 3, Forces 3, Spirit 2, Prime 2 and Corres 1.

please, share your opinions for the witcher build.

I'd say that's more or less right.

Comment

For the paradigm, I would say A world of gods of monsters (more the later), We are not men (litterally post "witcherisation".

Practices : alchemy, martial arts, witchcraft (the signs) and eye contact.

Tools : herbs, flesh and blood, gestures and signs, swords, meditation, "implants" (the witcher's eyes), incantations

Comment

Aard: Forces
        Igni: Forces
        Quen: Forces and Life
        Yrden: Time 3 (slows enemies down)
        Axii: Mind 3 for hypno/daze, 4 for puppetry, Spirit to affect Specters and such

Potions: Life and Prime
        Bombs: Matter and Forces
        Oils: Life and Matter

Combat abilities: Corr 1, Entropy 1 (automatically attacking the target that, by attacking, avoids attacks by other enemies)

Comment

Geralt is able to use magick?

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Shakanaka View Post
            Geralt is able to use magick?
            Yes. He has Sign powers. They are limited to doing specific things, mostly related to killing monsters or human enemies. Igni sprays fire, for example. It's the Sorceresses who can do true, versatile and more powerful magic.

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonParty2021 View Post
              Yes. He has Sign powers. They are limited to doing specific things, mostly related to killing monsters or human enemies. Igni sprays fire, for example. It's the Sorceresses who can do true, versatile and more powerful magic.
              I think with this in mind, he'd be more of a "Hedge Mage" instead of being splatted as an actual Mage.

Jade Kingdom Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Shakanaka View Post

I think with this in mind, he'd be more of a "Hedge Mage" instead of being splatted as an actual Mage.

True. He is also the result of an alchemical ritual that turned him into a Mutant.

Comment

Working...
                X