Worlds or Umbral Zones of Sephiroth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds or Umbral Zones of Sephiroth

I had an idea - in mage books mentioned divine revelations (kabbalah). There was even one God-seeker who became Nephandi because he believed that God is in everything and the world is beautiful. Qliphothic worlds were mentioned in M20: Fallen. As we can see, there are worlds that can be classified as Qliphothic worlds, there are magicians and thinkers who study them, there are deities and demons that inhabit those worlds. But is there an alternative (opposite) to them? Where are the worlds of the Sefirot? Were they? Or is the material world of the Earth the embodiment of 10 spheres in one place?

Share your ideas and thoughts on this topic.
    Last edited by Alphari; 06-10-2022, 02:27 PM. Reason: M20: Fallen

Like the Shard/Shadow Realms? , Aren't those mentioned in M20?

In the Umbra there are at least 3 Realms of each of the 9 Spheres, which represent or *are* more or less corelated to the Solar System (albeit wich Sphere-world, if any, it's "on Earth" or the Sun it's contested - It's possible that the Sun it's related to Prime, and the Earth it's trully a realm of the 9 Spheres. The 10th it's either Telos, the red star, as per the main "End of the World" scenario, or unknown).

In general: The Shadow Realm it's a spiritual reflection of one of the celestial bodies strongly based on one Sphere. The Shard Realm it's a Realm conceptually "made" of one Sphere, can be accessed trough the Shadow Realm. There's also, perhaps, a Qliphothic Realm of each Sphere that's like the Shard or Shadow Realm (or both) but Nephandic. There's also the celestial bodies themselves in the Realm of the "material world" (albiet if that extends beyond the Asteroid Belt it's up to debate) - not counting them as Realms because the material world it's typically defined as one Realm.

You could roughly co-relate this to the 3 Words of hermeticism (and gnosticism?). Phisical, Imaginal, and Divine. The Qliphothic aspect it's barely ever mentioned, but probably overlaps in at least their Phisical aspect, and would start differing in their other aspects (if they have them both)
    Last edited by Aleph; 06-09-2022, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleph View Post
      Like the Shard/Shadow Realms?
      Maybe yes, maybe no. I mean that there is a system of special secret worlds (or zones... or even illusional/mental form in mind/soul) that are often accessed by a small number of beings. They do not fully reflect a specific area, but in terms of philosophy they are suitable for both Nephandi and followers of other practices (including practitioners of the left hand). You can get to these worlds, say, through the astral plane (although you need to go through the fiery dimension under the control of the demon lord) or in your dreams (if you worship Lilith). But priests (or demonologists) don't report any experiences in the Shadow Realms or any analogue of Sefira embodiments.

Well, I'll look at these shadow realms, maybe they will come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphari View Post

Maybe yes, maybe no. I mean that there is a system of special secret worlds (or zones... or even illusional/mental form in mind/soul) that are often accessed by a small number of beings. They do not fully reflect a specific area, but in terms of philosophy they are suitable for both Nephandi and followers of other practices (including practitioners of the left hand). You can get to these worlds, say, through the astral plane (although you need to go through the fiery dimension under the control of the demon lord) or in your dreams (if you worship Lilith). But priests (or demonologists) don't report any experiences in the Shadow Realms or any analogue of Sefira embodiments.

Well, I'll look at these shadow realms, maybe they will come in handy.
        I dont usually assign a place for Nefandic forces... That is because in MINE setting, I attribute them to the "Qipplothic universe". In my world, Nefandic influence comes from Oblivion, which is a fissure in the fabric of reality, and beyond it there's only the Void... The qipplothic "real" is not a place, because it's the exact opposite of something... It is total inexistance, a universe of void that is the antithesis of existance itself.

So no, to me there are no nefandic worlds because the only thing those worlds are is that they AREN'T.

Comment

Working...
        X