Mage: Revised Cheat Sheets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage: Revised Cheat Sheets?

Our gaming group has just started a game, and while a few of us have some strong familiarity with the game, we have little actual experience playing, it seems.

I know Hidden Lore has some sphere cheat sheets, but they're 2nd edition... anybody familiar enough with the changes between 2nd and revised to tell me what I can't trust on them?

Also, is there a CWOD cheat sheet out there for the various feats listed in chapter six?

Sort of. The Mage Translation guide wrote up a universal summary for the capabilities at each level of the sphere system.

Mage: the Ascension - Redesigned Prime Sphere; Streamlined Wonder Creation
    Mummy: the Curse - Lightweight 2E Conversion; Disciples of Duat

Comment

I have that... it's pretty broad, to be sure...

Comment

I don't recall any major differences between 2nd Edition and Revised Edition sphere effects -- though I know there are massive differences in how Paradox is dealt with. You could probably use the Hidden Lore sheets with little trouble.

And I know that there is an OWoD system cheat sheet that has plenty of compact rules stuffed into a few pages... I can't remember where I got it from, though.

Comment

Huzzah, I found it: do a Google search for "Jim Brashears storyteller system cheat sheet"

That's a good place to start.

Comment

Thanks! That's a real help!

Comment

Originally posted by lustral_star View Post
              Huzzah, I found it: do a Google search for "Jim Brashears storyteller system cheat sheet"

That's a good place to start.

Thanks! here's the link:

http://www.technovampire.com/whitewolf/pdf/CheatSht.PDF

Comment

Working...
              X