Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M20 Character Sheets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nail Eater View Post
    It could be interesting. In M20 the Resonance is only mentioned, more info you can find in Book of Secrets. It's only optional though.
    Ah ok. Well, maybe I can make another version of the sheet that has it, for those that want it.


    I'll add it to my to-do list.


    MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
    _________________________________
    Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
    Support me on Patreon! Click Here

    Comment


    • It is good to see that you did character sheets for the Nephandi, as well. I do consider them to be playable.
      Note that Pawn is not a rank that a Nephandus can have ; in regard to Mages it is a term ( or a role ) for non-Nephandi Mages. Though I guess that maybe you included it in the sheets to account for a possible Mage who is working together with or for the Nephandi, but isn't a Nephandus.
      The Gilledean rank is missing from the rank selection.
      I am not sure whether every Nephandus uses Qlippothic Spheres.
      You should include the Essences of Widderslaintes in the selection of Essences on the Nephandi sheets. These are : Destruction, Frozen, Chaotic, Tormented. ( And for that matter, these could be included in other character sheets ; for the off-chance that somebody might want to play a Widderslainte who is not a Nephandus, or at least doesn't want to be. )
      Additional Nephandi factions were added in the M20 Corebook and in "Infernalism: The Path of Screams" . I can list them if you would like to include them on the sheets.
      Last edited by Muad'Dib; 12-11-2018, 04:25 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
        It is good to see that you did character sheets for the Nephandi, as well. I do consider them to be playable.
        Thanks. Glad you like it...for the most part.

        Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
        Note that Pawn is not a rank that a Nephandus can have ; in regard to Mages it is a term ( or a role ) for non-Nephandi Mages. Though I guess that maybe you included it in the sheets to account for a possible Mage who working together with or for the Nephandi, but isn't a Nephandus.
        Can't remember why that's there. I basically just took everything from my previous Nephandi sheet (for Revised) and added it here. I'm sure it was in the request write-up I got years ago and that's why it's included.

        Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
        The Gilledean rank is missing from the rank selection.
        I'll try to update it soon then, it doesn't appear to be in the one I did for Revised.

        Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
        I am not sure whether every Nephandus uses Qlippothic Spheres.
        Just made sense to call it that for this sheet. Again, it's that way on the sheet I did for Revised.

        Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
        You should include the Essences of Widderslaintes in the selection of Essences on the Nephandi sheets. These are : Destruction, Frozen, Chaotic, Tormented. ( And for that matter, these could be included in other character sheets ; for the off-chance that somebody might want to play a Widderslainte who is not a Nephandus, or at least doesn't want to be. )
        Looks like I forgot to copy that field when I made this sheet.

        Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
        Additional Nephandi factions were added in the M20 Corebook and in "Infernalism: The Path of Screams" . I can list them if you would like to include them on the sheets.
        Sure, if you'd like to. Thanks.



        MrGone's Character Sheets
        For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
        _________________________________
        Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
        Support me on Patreon! Click Here

        Comment


        • I think you should include a field that specifies the former Tradition or Convention of a Nephandus, or the lack of it ( for Widderslaintes, Mages who joined the Nephandi soon after Awakening, and maybe also for Independents / Orphans ) . The character outlines given for Nephandi in the M:tA books list their faction as ' [ former group ] Barrabi ' . I think that it is an important distinction.

          Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
          Sure, if you'd like to. Thanks.
          I read the groups section in "Infernalism: The Path of Screams", and it turns out that the groups described in it are separate from the Nephandi. Except the Gatekeepers of Ganzir, who are probably the same group as the Gatekeepers described in M20 the Corebook.
          The M20 Corebook lists the following Sects / sub-factions of the Nephandi ( in addition to the three listed in the second Book of Madness ) : the Gatekeepers, Technepandi, the Decadenti, Los Sangrientos, Hammer Security Response, the Pipers, the Golden Bull. The Decadenti and the Golden Bull are the groups I like the most out of these additional Nephandi sub-factions.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
            I think you should include a field that specifies the former Tradition or Convention of a Nephandus, or the lack of it ( for Widderslaintes, Mages who joined the Nephandi soon after Awakening, and maybe also for Independents / Orphans ) . The character outlines given for Nephandi in the M:tA books list their faction as ' [ former group ] Barrabi ' . I think that it is an important distinction.
            I just assumed that wouldn't be something you needed to keep track of at the top of the sheet though, seemed more like something just mentioned in the history or something.

            But if you think it needs to be included I'll see what I can do.

            Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
            I read the groups section in "Infernalism: The Path of Screams", and it turns out that the groups described in it are separate from the Nephandi. Except the Gatekeepers of Ganzir, who are probably the same group as the Gatekeepers described in M20 the Corebook.
            The M20 Corebook lists the following Sects / sub-factions of the Nephandi ( in addition to the three listed in the second Book of Madness ) : the Gatekeepers, Technepandi, the Decadenti, Los Sangrientos, Hammer Security Response, the Pipers, the Golden Bull. The Decadenti and the Golden Bull are the groups I like the most out of these additional Nephandi sub-factions.
            Thanks for writing those up for me. I appreciate it.


            MrGone's Character Sheets
            For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
            _________________________________
            Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
            Support me on Patreon! Click Here

            Comment


            • Muad'Dib Just so you know, I have the M20 Nephandi sheets updated for you. Hopefully that'll help.


              MrGone's Character Sheets
              For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
              _________________________________
              Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
              Support me on Patreon! Click Here

              Comment


              • There are still only three factions. Did you add the Widderslainte Essences in such a way to save space ? There should be eight separate selections, as the Barrabi still have the regular four Essences. Also, the GIlledean rank is still missing.

                Comment


                • Maybe you need to refresh? I uploaded the new files...

                  Tho, while I updated the essences, I didn't leave the regular ones in, I just added the one from my Mage revised sheet..

                  Everything else I think I updated as requested. So, you may need to refresh and redownload. Then take a look, and if you still need it updated, let me know what you need. Though to note, all the drop down menu fields can also be typed in, so you can manually type in anything not on the list.


                  MrGone's Character Sheets
                  For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                  _________________________________
                  Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                  Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                    Maybe you need to refresh? I uploaded the new files...

                    Tho, while I updated the essences, I didn't leave the regular ones in, I just added the one from my Mage revised sheet..

                    Everything else I think I updated as requested. So, you may need to refresh and redownload. Then take a look, and if you still need it updated, let me know what you need. Though to note, all the drop down menu fields can also be typed in, so you can manually type in anything not on the list.
                    I was looking at the sheets from the regular Mage section, and not M20. I checked the M20 ones, they are updated. Some more comments/suggestions :
                    I suggest that you make the factions selection partly non-alphabetical ( if it is possible ) , with the three principal ( as I understand it from what I read in the M:tA books ) Nephandi factions - the Infernal Nephandi, the Malfean Nephandi, and the K'llashaa - at the top. It seems wrong to me that they share alphabetical ordering with the other factions, who joined the Nephandi later - both in-setting and in publications. The M20 Corebook lists these three factions first.
                    Why didn't you leave the regular Essences in the selection ? They should be there.
                    There are multiple Gilledeans, so this rank should be listed without 'the' .

                    Can you also update the Nephandi sheets from the regular Mage section ?
                    Last edited by Muad'Dib; 12-16-2018, 03:16 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                      I was looking at the sheets from the regular Mage section, and not M20. I checked the M20 ones, they are updated.
                      Ok, cool.

                      Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                      Some more comments/suggestions :
                      I suggest that you make the factions selection partly non-alphabetical ( if it is possible ) , with the three principal ( as I understand it from what I read in the M:tA books ) Nephandi factions - the Infernal Nephandi, the Malfean Nephandi, and the K'llashaa - at the top. It seems wrong to me that they share alphabetical ordering with the other factions, who joined the Nephandi later - both in-setting and in publications. The M20 Corebook lists these three factions first.
                      Ah, ok. Sorry. I'll get that updated soon...

                      Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                      Why didn't you leave the regular Essences in the selection ? They should be there.
                      The original sheet never had the regular ones to begin with, so when I copied the field, this one didn't either. I just thought with them being listed in the parentheses it;d be fine..since no one has ever said anything before. If you think they need a separate listing I can update it..

                      Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                      There are multiple Gilledeans, so this rank should be listed without 'the' .
                      Ok..

                      Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                      Can you also update the Nephandi sheets from the regular Mage section ?
                      Yea, I suppose so...



                      MrGone's Character Sheets
                      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                      _________________________________
                      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                      Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                      Comment


                      • Ok, I have them all updated again...for Revised and M20...


                        MrGone's Character Sheets
                        For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                        _________________________________
                        Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                        Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                        Comment


                        • Thank you for updating these Nephandi sheets, and also thank you a lot for the other World of Darkness sheets .

                          Another detail : Ahriman ( The Nephandi equivalent of a Cabal ) is missing. It could be put at the top, but for this one entry would have to be removed. I would suggest for 'chronicle' to be removed, 'type' put in place of 'chronicle' ( midlde left ) , and 'Ahriman' put where 'type' currently is ( top right ) .

                          Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                          The original sheet never had the regular ones to begin with, so when I copied the field, this one didn't either. I just thought with them being listed in the parentheses it;d be fine..since no one has ever said anything before. If you think they need a separate listing I can update it..
                          The Essences could be listed in four selections ; the other one could be crossed out after printing the sheet. Myself I prefer eight selections.

                          I cannot open the regular Mage Nephandi sheets with Acrobat Reader DC. It says: "There was a problem reading this document(14)." . Microsoft Edge also can't open them. The previous ones I could open. I just downloaded the Verbena, Cult of Ecstasy, Order of Hermes, Virtual Adepts, New World Order, the Syndicate, Progenitors, and Children of Knowledge sheets, and I can open them ; so I think it might be an issue with the regular Mage updated Nephandi sheets.
                          Last edited by Muad'Dib; 12-17-2018, 03:54 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                            Thank you for updating these Nephandi sheets, and also thank you a lot for the other World of Darkness sheets .
                            You're very welcome! Glad I could help..

                            Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                            Another detail : Ahriman ( The Nephandi equivalent of a Cabal ) is missing. It could be put at the top, but for this one entry would have to be removed. I would suggest for 'chronicle' to be removed, 'type' put in place of 'chronicle' ( midlde left ) , and 'Ahriman' put where 'type' currently is ( top right ) .
                            Ok, I'll see what I can do..

                            Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                            The Essences could be listed in four selections ; the other one could be crossed out after printing the sheet. Myself I prefer eight selections.
                            Well, I have you fixed up then.

                            Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
                            I cannot open the regular Mage Nephandi sheets with Acrobat Reader DC. It says: "There was a problem reading this document(14)." . Microsoft Edge also can't open them. The previous ones I could open. I just downloaded the Verbena, Cult of Ecstasy, Order of Hermes, Virtual Adepts, New World Order, the Syndicate, Progenitors, and Children of Knowledge sheets, and I can open them ; so I think it might be an issue with the regular Mage updated Nephandi sheets.
                            That's weird... I just downloaded and opened the, in both versions of Acrobat I have on my main PC and they worked fine. I loaded them up in Firefox and they loaded ok. So, I tested them on my other PC and loaded it up in Microsoft Edge, and they loaded fine too..

                            Maybe try clearing the cache and re-downloading?



                            MrGone's Character Sheets
                            For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                            _________________________________
                            Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                            Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                            Comment


                            • One of my players asked if you plan to create character sheet with more pages. Something like Shadowrun Character Dossier: 16 pages where you can describe character's fake identities, vehicles, hideouts, decks, even contacts with basic stats. It's because M20 sheet lacks space to describe p. ex. character's allies even with a few words.


                              Warrior of the Rainbow
                              Saint among the sinners
                              Pure among the dirt
                              Loser among winners

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nail Eater View Post
                                One of my players asked if you plan to create character sheet with more pages. Something like Shadowrun Character Dossier: 16 pages where you can describe character's fake identities, vehicles, hideouts, decks, even contacts with basic stats. It's because M20 sheet lacks space to describe p. ex. character's allies even with a few words.
                                Hi! I hadn't planned on it...but that's because no one ever asked me.

                                If you have some ideas for the expanded pages, you're welcome to send them my way. I do have some add-on sheets that might work, like the notes sheet and such. But yea, if you have some ideas, send em my way and I'll add it to my to-do list.


                                MrGone's Character Sheets
                                For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                                _________________________________
                                Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                                Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X