Does anyone remember Blood at Dawn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember Blood at Dawn?

It was an adventure in one of the 1st edition books i think, but it has been so long i can't remember for sure.
    Something involving NPCs from Gary, Chicago and some psycho frenchgirl serial diablerist i think...

Does anyone else remember such a thing ever existing or have an idea of where could i find it?

It came with the first edition Storyteller's Screen, and there's a synopsis here. It's not on DriveThruRPG at this time.

The basic idea of having to hide a body to preserve the Masquerade while also wanting to investigate the killing works well, I've had that conflict of interests show up a few times. Never had the body get back up again though...

Craig Oxbrow
    The Trinity Continuum freelancer

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Oxbrow View Post
      It came with the first edition Storyteller's Screen, and there's a synopsis here. It's not on DriveThruRPG at this time.

The basic idea of having to hide a body to preserve the Masquerade while also wanting to investigate the killing works well, I've had that conflict of interests show up a few times. Never had the body get back up again though...

Yes, it could be very good or very bad depending on how one makes things turn out - the adventure i remember was pretty trippy (and in retrospect i think the ST got much inspiration from here), tense and engrossing for the group as a whole.

The thing about the spirit and a mage he replaced with the real Allicia, a very angry soul wanting revenge for having her body stolen by the undead creature claiming to be her, what added a bunch of layers of paranoid weirdness to the whole session (was the ghost/spirit lying for the sake of messing with the kindred or was Allicia truly some form of monster in stolen flesh?).
      Last edited by Baaldam; 11-19-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I now have it coming in the mail. I was unaware it existed.

Comment

Originally posted by loomer View Post
          I now have it coming in the mail. I was unaware it existed.
          Lucky you. Does somebody know how to convince White Wolf/Storyteller's Vault/DriveThruRPG to publish this adventure as PDF?

Warrior of the Rainbow
          Saint among the sinners
          Pure among the dirt
          Loser among winners

Comment

Originally posted by Nail Eater View Post

Lucky you. Does somebody know how to convince White Wolf/Storyteller's Vault/DriveThruRPG to publish this adventure as PDF?
            Would like to know that too.

Comment

Working...
            X