Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A flaw that make my beast "Smart and Subtle" while in Frenzy, and extends the length of Frenzy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A flaw that make my beast "Smart and Subtle" while in Frenzy, and extends the length of Frenzy?

I am trying to make a Vampire who's beast isn't the kind of beast that goes on a rampage while in Frenzy, but instead it subtly takes over and makes the Vampire do heinous acts while in control while only looking like they are low on humanity.
    The idea behind this is because I want a Vampire on the run from all Sect's, but not because they are a threat to the masquerade, but because the Camarilla view them as an abomination after they found out their beast is actually smart, and the Sabbat aren't to chummy with my Vampire either since their beast killed one of their leaders in revenge, and a defense saying that their beast is so smart isn't a valid excuse for treason... And these being the Sabbat you know what else would happen if they tried. Also the Third-Party Sects have heard some rumors too, and don't want to bother dealing with them.

My character is basically a Fugitive at the point of the Chronicle, but has assumed another Identity with the help from someone who knows Vicissitude(for a hefty price of course.).
    Last edited by DevonH; 02-08-2017, 04:29 PM.

This sounds like you're gunning for a solo chronicle. Just talk to the Storyteller and work it out between yourselves. No such flaw exists in the game, but if it's the whole idea of the game you and your buddy are running, then it exists.

I'm a professor! Why is no one listening to me?!

Comment

Originally posted by Telgar View Post
      This sounds like you're gunning for a solo chronicle. Just talk to the Storyteller and work it out between yourselves. No such flaw exists in the game, but if it's the whole idea of the game you and your buddy are running, then it exists.

Me and my Storyteller did work it out somewhat, but he was hoping I could find a Flaw somewhere on the matter of this subject. Since their isn't tho, I will have to think of someway of making one up then...

It is actually a Group chronicle, but my Vampire is in disguise and trying to get back into the Camarilla under the Radar since part of the debt is to spy on them for the Vicissitude guy(who will be actually a big part of this Story later.).
      Last edited by DevonH; 02-08-2017, 04:53 PM. Reason: Edit: Typos... Offtopic: I might have to make a seperate topic on what Exactly this story I am talking about is later, but for now got to get the thing all planned.

Comment

Sounds a bit like the shadow from wraith or the Po(?) From Kindred of the East. Maybe you could adopt some of the mechanics from one of those game lines. As for what such a flaw might cost you, hard to say until it gets down to specifics.

Malkavian Madness Forum - Your pbp fix. Be it nWoD, cWoD, CoC, D&D or something else entirely, come over here and get your game on

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalGoose View Post
          Sounds a bit like the shadow from wraith or the Po(?) From Kindred of the East. Maybe you could adopt some of the mechanics from one of those game lines. As for what such a flaw might cost you, hard to say until it gets down to specifics.
          Po of kindred from the east hmm? That might also open up other things that I could stick into my Vampires origins that I work on to(like perhaps being a Cainite Vampire who drank to much Eastern Vampire Blood that was tainted by lots of Po...), but might make it a bit harder to make it work. Still, worth a thought! Thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by DevonH View Post

Po of kindred from the east hmm? That might also open up other things that I could stick into my Vampires origins that I work on to(like perhaps being a Cainite Vampire who drank to much Eastern Vampire Blood that was tainted by lots of Po...), but might make it a bit harder to make it work. Still, worth a thought! Thanks for that!
            In Winds from the East its Briefly brought up as a Storyhook that Saulot/Salubri are incomplete attempts at becoming KJ that it would be possibly for them to "figure it out" So perhaps an interaction with Valeren/Obeah that causes a similar incomplete state for another Kindred type.

Comment

Requiem provided rules for "Riding the wave." this was a a way for vamps to enjoy frnezy and have more control. Id look there.

Our world of darkness podcast: http://thesundaysix.podbean.com/

Comment

Maybe your character could be possessed by another being but it can only take over when you frenzy?

Comment

Working...
                X