No announcement yet.

Opinions on a Setite cult idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is fine, though it should just be the most recent incarnation of the secret society (as some of the Kindred members could be old enough to have debated tactics and philosophy with Alexander the Great). I would suggest there twelve ranks to the secret society though. The first three ranks are open to unbounded mortals, the second three ranks are open to blood bound mortals, the third three ranks are open to Ghouls, and the last three ranks are open to Kindred. Eighty percent of the members would belong to the first three ranks, sixteen percent of the members would belong to the second three ranks, three point two percent of the members would belong to the third three ranks, and point eight percent of the members would belong to the last three ranks. The vast majority of the members would just be perverted corporate executives with no idea of the larger plans of the secret society.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya Tari View Post
      I think it is fine, though it should just be the most recent incarnation of the secret society (as some of the Kindred members could be old enough to have debated tactics and philosophy with Alexander the Great). I would suggest there twelve ranks to the secret society though. The first three ranks are open to unbounded mortals, the second three ranks are open to blood bound mortals, the third three ranks are open to Ghouls, and the last three ranks are open to Kindred. Eighty percent of the members would belong to the first three ranks, sixteen percent of the members would belong to the second three ranks, three point two percent of the members would belong to the third three ranks, and point eight percent of the members would belong to the last three ranks. The vast majority of the members would just be perverted corporate executives with no idea of the larger plans of the secret society.
      Thanks for the suggestions. I wonder how they could work in a actual V:TM game?

Comment

Well, the Setites would have assets under their control that could be directed against other Kindred. Imagine if they have the local Chamber of Commerce start calling for investigations into the 'illegal' business activities of Camarilla controlled companies or suing Camarilla controlled companies for violations of copyrights, patents, trademarks, etc. By attacking the wealth of other Kindred indirectly, the Setites get to distract their Kindred opponents from their true goals.

Comment

@Killerclown

Watch Young Sherlock Holmes. That film oozes Setite cultness and could provide you with further inspiration.

Comment

Working...
          X