So...Path of Focused mind 4 and Duat 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...Path of Focused mind 4 and Duat 5

Is that an insta death/torpor? You can't spend more than one willpower per turn so....

1 willpower per turn only applies to getting an automatic success on a roll.

Comment

So you can activate more than one power a round (assuming you have the capabilities via other means to do so) with a power cost of a willpower?

Comment

Originally posted by Asssassin View Post
        So you can activate more than one power a round (assuming you have the capabilities via other means to do so) with a power cost of a willpower?

Some discipline powers, indeed, cost more than a single willpower point. I think Necromancy have a few examples of it.

Comment

I vaguely remember Horrid Reality costing 2 WP in at least some versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ideon View Post
            I vaguely remember Horrid Reality costing 2 WP in at least some versions.
            That is indeed the case in V20.
            "System: A Horrid Realty illusion costs two Willpower points to set in motion and lasts for an entire scene (though its effects may last longer; see below)."

Comment

Originally posted by Asssassin View Post
              Correct, although the typical limit on how much you can do comes from only normally getting one action per turn. Most abilities that take willpower aren't going to work with Celerity.

I'd also in general be wary about dumping a lot of temporary willpower at once, since a lot of nasty abilities use your temporary willpower as a difficulty.

Comment

Huh...thems be the brakes. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                X