Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFAIK it's just a typo.

Comment

His real name is Martin Ericsson, but I do know he's a fan of Moorcock.

Comment

I actually tried making my way through the Vampire app game. I didn't get very far. As much as it makes me cringe to remember writing it, the fan-fiction I was making back when I was 16 was probably better.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post
          I actually tried making my way through the Vampire app game. I didn't get very far. As much as it makes me cringe to remember writing it, the fan-fiction I was making back when I was 16 was probably better.
          Links?

Comment

Originally posted by 11twiggins View Post

Links?
            The WoD fiction games are up on steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/565410/

If you're looking for links to my angst ridden teenage fanfiction, tough luck. I'm taking all of that to my grave.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisXy View Post

The WoD fiction games are up on steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/565410/

If you're looking for links to my angst ridden teenage fanfiction, tough luck. I'm taking all of that to my grave.
              Of course it's the latter, I'm not looking to read any more of the former. I'll do you a trade, a link to the sexventure my player wrote, where he had two PCs fuck in full NSFW glory to make a point against a homophobic player. Themes include *hardening your fist with visceratika and preparing to (censored) a Gangrel in the (censored)*.

Comment

Originally posted by 11twiggins View Post

Of course it's the latter, I'm not looking to read any more of the former. I'll do you a trade, a link to the sexventure my player wrote, where he had two PCs fuck in full NSFW glory to make a point against a homophobic player. Themes include *hardening your fist with visceratika and preparing to (censored) a Gangrel in the (censored)*.
                Talk about tough love

Malkavian Madness Forum - Your pbp fix. Be it nWoD, cWoD, CoC, D&D or something else entirely, come over here and get your game on

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalGoose View Post

Talk about tough love
                  Fortitude will only protect a Kindred from so much .....Ooof. :O

Comment

Working...
                  X