The Order of Saint Blaise and Sabbat on Humanity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Order of Saint Blaise and Sabbat on Humanity

My buddy was telling me about Saint Blaise, which he said was a sect within the Sabbat that followed humanity and which was thus more humane than the majority of the Sabbat.

I read a bit about it and couldn't find any reference to this aspect of the order, only that it operated in the church and was a little more restrained in its modus operandi than most Sabbat groups.

Does anyone know what book it's mentioned in? I'd like to find out a little more about it.

Thanks in advance.

Just found it in the new core book for LARP, as far as the LARP material is concerned, The Order of Saint Blaise is indeed a much more human society of vampires than the average Sabbat member would be and there are tensions between them and other members of the Sabbat.

Comment

Something to keep in mind is that most vampires in the Sabbat are on Humanity. They may be low Humanity and on a trajectory of degeneration, but Humanity is still the default assumption for most of the Sabbat.

Comment

The Order of Saint Blaise seems like it would be Humanity 4-6, while the average Humanity Sabbat would be 2-3. (with the Paths of Enlightenment encouraged)

Comment

Working...
        X