"I Lift Elysium" - Mechanical 'Thought Experiment'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lian View Post

"no the piece you pick up breaks off because the park wasn't built to be lifted. Also just go buy divine hand if you want to do stupid shit like this"
    Ugh. Way to railroad man. What, your little on-tracks story can't handle me choosing to lift a park? I'm surprised you let us pick what we get to say.

Comment

Originally posted by 11twiggins View Post

Ugh. Way to railroad man. What, your little on-tracks story can't handle me choosing to lift a park? I'm surprised you let us pick what we get to say.

On a semi serious question is the a potence elder power that lets you pick up something safely? I know abberant had an it for Megastrength so you could pick up buildigns without them breaking..

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post

On a semi serious question is the a potence elder power that lets you pick up something safely? I know abberant had an it for Megastrength so you could pick up buildigns without them breaking..
        That would be a fair Level 7 power in my opinion. Any object you are strong enough to lift will maintain its integrity while you're holding it. So a Brujah Elder could grab a Tennis court by one edge and tilt the whole thing without it cracking to make people topple over.

Comment

Working...
        X