Onyx Path's Gehenna.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onyx Path's Gehenna.

Hey guys. I was wondering about something. So,Before the new White Wolf decided to ask OPP to stop doing the 5th edition of Masquerade,The OPP edition was still under construction , Right?
    One thing that really stuck with me was that It was reveleade a advance in the metaplot, That Gehenna did happen and althought it didn't end Vampires lives. It changed them. But we would only knew once the edtion was out.
    I was wondering,since the OPP edition isn't happening anymore,can someone tell me what you guys were planning,what Onyx Path version of gehenna ws going to be? I'm always a fan of the Metaplot

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    I was wondering,since the OPP edition isn't happening anymore,can someone tell me what you guys were planning,what Onyx Path version of gehenna ws going to be? I'm always a fan of the Metaplot
    Probably not because of a number of reasons. 1. There's a decent chance OPP developers will be working on Vampire 5th Edition. 2. You never know when they might save some of the ideas might be for future books and stuff down the line.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

Probably not because of a number of reasons. 1. There's a decent chance OPP developers will be working on Vampire 5th Edition. 2. You never know when they might save some of the ideas might be for future books and stuff down the line.
      I suspected that, but thought that I chould ask just to b sure

Comment

TBH, and not to act as if fans of Gehenna are bad or anything, but I was never a fan of the concept tbh.

Storyteller of Vampire the Masquerade game - Twin Cities by Night
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBU...IhwsM3kHK56SRA
        If you want to find White Wolf game play media or subject matter media check out the Facebook page I create to share and post media.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/862703457198327/

Comment

Originally posted by ChristopherZacher View Post
          TBH, and not to act as if fans of Gehenna are bad or anything, but I was never a fan of the concept tbh.
          Yeah,it's one of things only so many people like

Comment

I'm pretty sure we can still glean they were intending from the Beckett's Jyhad Diary drafts that were posted during the Kickstarter. In that book, it talks about Gehenna being cyclical and preventable at great sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stannis View Post
              I'm pretty sure we can still glean they were intending from the Beckett's Jyhad Diary drafts that were posted during the Kickstarter. In that book, it talks about Gehenna being cyclical and preventable at great sacrifice.
              I didn't notice it,damnh

Comment

Working...
              X