Lore of the Bloodlines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lore of the Bloodlines

The PDF of the book has been sent out to backers of Lore of the Clans. I've only scanned it so far, but I love what they've done with the Harbingers, Salubri, and Kiasyd!

What do you all think?

Originally posted by Stannis View Post
    The PDF of the book has been sent out to backers of Lore of the Clans. I've only scanned it so far, but I love what they've done with the Harbingers, Salubri, and Kiasyd!

What do you all think?
    Would you ming sharing the things related to the kiasyd discipline mytherceria? We're there any new powers?

Comment

There's some new combo Disciplines and mein Gott im Himmel, they're now playable!

Comment

There's some new combo Disciplines and mein Gott im Himmel, they're now playable!
        really? i'm surprised i wanst expect more combos,what do they do?

Comment

One is a power that allows the vampire to influence a victim's dreams, the other summons a nightmare creature.

Comment

One is a power that allows the vampire to influence a victim's dreams, the other summons a nightmare creature.
            Very Changeling of them,I like it. Thank you Stannis

Comment

Downloaded it, it really looks as promising as Lore of the Clans!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

From where I can download it?

Comment

Originally posted by Goran. View Post
                  From where I can download it?
                  You'll have been sent a link if you backed Lore of the Clans. It'll be generally released after errata is compiled.

Matthew Dawkins
                  Freelance Writer and Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Comment

Terribly, terribly excited for the release. Considering how much I enjoyed Lore of the Clans (and generally Tome of Secrets).

Comment

I hope the Kiasyd who wrote the intro to Lore of the Clans makes a return to the Kiasyd Chapter. I really hope that this book fleshes out the Bloodlines and makes them good enough that you can turn up to practically any game and sell the ST on letting you play them. There are so many fun options out there and it feels like a lot of them are almost barred?

Comment

What exactly, does the merit Half-Life (page 48) means? I understand its mechanical effects, but does that make the PC a Wraith using Puppetry on a Vampire? Maybe the result of the 5th level of the Bone Path? Or is the Wraith simply permanently materialised as a Vampire?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorNiemand View Post
                          What exactly, does the merit Half-Life (page 48) means? I understand its mechanical effects, but does that make the PC a Wraith using Puppetry on a Vampire? Maybe the result of the 5th level of the Bone Path? Or is the Wraith simply permanently materialised as a Vampire?
                          Reads this.

Furrows Brow.

Decides to buy book out of morbid (heh) curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorNiemand View Post
                            You can play it as either, depending on your game, but my intention when I wrote it was as a wraith in a vampire shell. That wraith is almost definitely using Puppetry.

Matthew Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by 11twiggins View Post
                              I hope the Kiasyd who wrote the intro to Lore of the Clans makes a return to the Kiasyd Chapter. I really hope that this book fleshes out the Bloodlines and makes them good enough that you can turn up to practically any game and sell the ST on letting you play them. There are so many fun options out there and it feels like a lot of them are almost barred?
                              That Kiasyd shows up again in the intro fiction, and may play a role in the Kiasyd chapter.

It is my belief that this book serves to make every bloodline more playable.

Matthew Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X