Guruhi weakness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guruhi weakness

Hey all, I've read about Orun and Aye of Laibon and their influence on an appearance and not sure how this differs from actual Guruhi weakness? May be it's because my English isn't good enough.
    Last edited by trueann; 03-16-2017, 05:10 PM.

Well, Aye and Orun were the horrifically bad paired morality paths of the African Kindred (Aye functioned as Humanity and Orun functioned as a dice pool maximum for Disciplines). The Guruhi weakness was dependent on the changes in Aye and Orun, meaning that whenever they attempted to become more human or more powerful, they were screwed. Of course, I tend to ignore everything from KoEK and, if I need African vampires, I tend to make them as an African version of the Kuei-jin (the four part soul of the African Kuei-jin fits well with the four part soul of the African Wraiths).

Comment

Originally posted by Aya Tari View Post
      Well, Aye and Orun were the horrifically bad paired morality paths of the African Kindred (Aye functioned as Humanity and Orun functioned as a dice pool maximum for Disciplines). The Guruhi weakness was dependent on the changes in Aye and Orun, meaning that whenever they attempted to become more human or more powerful, they were screwed. Of course, I tend to ignore everything from KoEK and, if I need African vampires, I tend to make them as an African version of the Kuei-jin (the four part soul of the African Kuei-jin fits well with the four part soul of the African Wraiths).
      Thanks for the answer

Comment

Working...
      X