Victorian Age ambience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorian Age ambience

I am looking for music or ambience for use in a Sabbat Victorian Age chronicle set in London. I have the suggestions in the books. Please put further suggestions out for me thank you.

Originally posted by deejay View Post
    I am looking for music or ambience for use in a Sabbat Victorian Age chronicle set in London. I have the suggestions in the books. Please put further suggestions out for me thank you.
    I'm also planning to run a Victorian Elders game in London. Maybe my Player Characters can be the antagonists of your game

Comment

I'd go with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufv91vlY6K0

Comment

Similarly, the Dishonored games have a mix of sinister music-hall ambience suitable for back streets as well as more high-society scenes.

For lyrics, Crows' Bones is a collection of supernatural classic and modern folk tunes.

Craig Oxbrow
        The Trinity Continuum freelancer

Comment

Malkavian87, that is awesomely demented music, thank you! And Crows Bones is also very creepy stuff, and just the kind of cracked darkness I am looking for, thank you Craig! I have never played the dishonored games and will now add some of that to my playlist on google play too.
          I also came across two soundtrack albums for the outstanding Penny Dreadful by Abel Korzeniowski. Man I miss that show! Please keep suggestions coming if there are any more - thanks again guys!
          Last edited by deejay; 03-20-2017, 03:01 AM.

Comment

The soundtrack to Interview with a Vampire contains a few suiting tracks.

Comment

Penny Dreadful sound track?

Comment

yes, got both, thank you! "Rejection" on those albums is *incredible* for Humanity vampires, and yes they are awesome overall for this game! I will check out the tracks on Interview too, thank you! Always keen for more.

Comment

Working...
                X