Secrets of Vampire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets of Vampire

Who Inner Circle member Jean Paul Lamont kill?
    Last edited by Ulisses; 05-18-2017, 09:25 AM.

According to VTES, Camilla Banes. However, the background of Maris Streck seems to confirm this (she believes she sees her sire - Luts von Hohenzollern - among the members of the Inner Circle). Note that the Generations are good for this.

Note too that it is not said that Lamont killed himself this member of the Inner Circle.
    Last edited by Valentinus; 05-18-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Valentinus View Post
      According to VTES, Camilla Banes. However, the background of Maris Streck seems to confirm this (she believes she sees her sire - Luts von Hohenzollern - among the members of the Inner Circle). Note that the Generations are good for this.

Note too that it is not said that Lamont killed himself this member of the Inner Circle.

But she alive in 1666 (Giovanni Chronicles 2).

The Lamonts ambush ocurs in 1595.

Comment

All members of the Inner Circle are alive in GC 2. In any case, a member of the Sabbat replaced the killed (with necessarily a very high score in Obfuscate or Dominate or...)

Comment

How storyline VTES Camilla Banes die?

Comment

I don't know. In reality, in Keepers of Tradition, Rafael de Corazon, Josef von Bauren, Hardestadt, Fanchon and Adana de Sforza have a VTES card. Milov Petrenkov and Camilla Baines not. In the same series, there is no Gangrel member and for the Malkavians there is Lutz, sire of Maris Streck.

https://charlottebynight.files.wordp...enzollern1.jpg

Comment

In Giovanni Chronicles III: The Sun has Set, it's said than Camilla Banes is present in the XIX century. Milov Petrenkov has disappeared.

Comment

By the logic Camilla is the easy target

Hardestad replace the Old sire
                Adana di Sforza travel to EUA in 1770
                Fanchon is replaced by the time for Etrius and Meerlinda
                Josef Von Bauren is the base of the alliance between members
                Petrov vanish in 1820 (probably replaced for Stanislava in this case)
                Rafael de Corazon is the inspiration member of sect, and your sire, Callisti/Alexandra maybe replace him time to time

Camilla Banes is the best choice to replace for a spy sabath vicissitude master in coup of Lamont, she probably replaced (Leandro, Holtz or another elder)

I Think

Comment

It is said that once Petrenkov left, the Inner Circle never replaced him. This is confirmed by the rapid departure of the Gangrels under the impetus of Xaviar in 1998. Xaviar may have acted as an informal member of the Inner Circle. In any case, a Gangrel member of the Inner Circle would probably have opposed Xaviar, or would have publicly supported it according to. The other Gangrels would have asked for his opinion, and, in reality, no one cared.

None of the other six members of the Inner Circle are missing and all are active during the Final Nights. Yet one of them was replaced in 1595, then unmasked and neutralized, and then replaced. Without any announcement is ever warned the camarilla of a change of member within the Inner Circle. Officially, it's still the same six.

PS : sorry for my poor english... It is not my mother tongue

Comment

I assumed Karsh represented the Gangrel after Petrankov left, and he is mostly silent and apolitical and just acts as the Warden/General of the Camarilla, thus not acting as a custodian of Gangrel interests. Being Apolitical he didn't nay say Xaviar calling for his Clan to leave. All in all he is a token member whose concerns are more for General Camarilla security then Gangrel intrests, that and he is also a crazy Jaalan Ajaav half the time.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Or half the methuselah you'd get if you smashed him and Jalan-Ajaav together...

Didn't some sourcebook go into Kaarsh having a problem with the Gangrel exodus in general and Xaviar in particular, but being more concerned with his role in the Camarilla than starting a clan civil war?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Bruins fan View Post
                        Or half the methuselah you'd get if you smashed him and Jalan-Ajaav together...

Didn't some sourcebook go into Kaarsh having a problem with the Gangrel exodus in general and Xaviar in particular, but being more concerned with his role in the Camarilla than starting a clan civil war?
                        My only issue with that is they still have the same traits a millennia later. Hence I would even prefer that Phoenix power where they were reborn as a new person but had split personalities.

Comment

The problem is that Jalan-Ajaav's aura has been described as more diablerie streaks than underlying color. If that were true of Kaarsh I think someone might have noticed, and he doesn't have any disciplines that could hide it. Washing your hair and ditching the sunglasses ain't going to do the trick...

Comment

He might have a horrible diablerie Aura... but he is a scary dude. Or the peculiarity of his mind his soul literally looks different when he shifts personality.

Comment

Working...
                            X