No announcement yet.

Details on Prospero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good find there Undead Rabbit, I'd say the circumstantial evidence adds up To it being Tanit-baal

Comment

These kinds of deep dive threads make works as detailed as Beckett's Jyhad Diary worth writing.

Matthew Dawkins
      In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Zorin001 View Post
        Good find there Undead Rabbit, I'd say the circumstantial evidence adds up To it being Tanit-baal

He is saying its Sahar-Hannibaal not Tanitbaal- Sahar. I know the names are similair
        Last edited by blackshade; 03-17-2019, 07:45 AM.

Comment

I was getting confused myself, as I knew Sahar-Hannibal had been mentioned further up the thread. Tanitbaal makes more sense I think.

Comment

Still nothing new about the character? Hope he'll appeare in V5 future books.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead rabbit View Post
              Guide to the Tal'Mahe'Ra, p.225

Sahar-Hanibaal,
              Dominion of the Order of Moloch
              Clan: Baali
              Sire: Tanitbaal-Sahar

Nature: Caretaker
              Demeanor: Survivor
              Generation: Seventh
              Embrace: 195 B.C.E.

Apparent Age: Early 20s

Physical: Strength 6, Dexterity 6, Stamina 6
              Social: Charisma 6, Manipulation 6, Appearance 6
              Mental: Intelligence 6, Perception 6, Wits 6

Talents: Alertness 5, Awareness 6 (external psychic influences), Brawl 6 (fighting dirty), Empathy 6, Expression 6, Intimidation 4, Leadership 5, Subterfuge 5

Skills: Craft 5 (musical instruments), Etiquette 6 (diplomacy), Melee 6, Performance 6 (music) Knowledges: Academics 6, Computer 2, Investigation 5, Medicine 6, Occult 6 (infernalism and
              infernalists), Politics 5, Science 6 (astronomy; mathematics)

Disciplines: Auspex 6, Daimoinon 6, Celerity 3, Fortitude 5, Obfuscate 6, Presence 3, Dur-an-Ki 6 (Music of the Spheres 5, Spirit Manipulation 5, Whispers of the Heavens 4)

Backgrounds: Allies 6 (the Order of Moloch in its entirety), Generation 5, Herd 3, Resources 3, Retainers 6 (bound spirits), Black Hand Membership 3, Title 3 (Dominion of the Order of Moloch)

Virtues: Conviction 5, Courage 5, Instinct 2
              Morality: Path of the Hive 9
              Willpower: 9
              Sorry but iirc the original stats in that book has many 7+ traits, is this just a typo or have something deeper (aka. dealing with Demon, etc.)

And even if this is his true stats... why can he has SO many traits at generation peak?! This is even as great as Voormas

Comment

I'm sure the recurring sixes were meant to be an in-joke, but in terms of Disciplines those numbers are right where they should be for a vampire that old who's worked to master his specialties rather than be a jack-of-all-trades. I suspect Abilities might check out mathematically too, though the all-6 Attributes seem a bit overdone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock113 View Post
                  Sorry but iirc the original stats in that book has many 7+ traits, is this just a typo or have something deeper (aka. dealing with Demon, etc.)

And even if this is his true stats... why can he has SO many traits at generation peak?! This is even as great as Voormas
                  Because a character who is a devil worshipper shoukd have as many traits at 6 as possible. because it's "clever." 6666666666....

Comment

Working...
                  X