Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Tzimisce Experiences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Anarade Relle View Post


    Did it... work? :<
    Results were ... mixed. Apparently when not being directly controlled or given specific orders, they tended to horde food, gnaw on things, groom each other and pee on everything.

    That is, the ones who didn't go insane and commit suicide by bashing their heads into a wall.


    What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

    Comment


    • #32
      Wouldn't it have been easier to fleshcraft animals into a human seeming form, then use Animalism to control them? Rats might not have enough mass, but a large dog, or a mid-sized goat should work.

      Sure they'd act like a feral beast most of the time, but it would make manipulating human society much easier if you could just keep a stable full of "human suits" to ride with Animalism 4.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post

        Results were ... mixed. Apparently when not being directly controlled or given specific orders, they tended to horde food, gnaw on things, groom each other and pee on everything.

        That is, the ones who didn't go insane and commit suicide by bashing their heads into a wall.

        Makes sense. Pretty cool! (Well, in the Tzimisce sense of course!)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Nosimplehiway View Post
          Wouldn't it have been easier to fleshcraft animals into a human seeming form, then use Animalism to control them? Rats might not have enough mass, but a large dog, or a mid-sized goat should work.

          Sure they'd act like a feral beast most of the time, but it would make manipulating human society much easier if you could just keep a stable full of "human suits" to ride with Animalism 4.
          Sir or Madam, are you suggesting one play a Tzimisce Doctor Moreau?


          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Cadmiumcadamium View Post
            I once played a 6th gen Dark Ages Tzimisce on the Road of Sin (Path of Pleasure). His combined mastery of Auspex and Vicissitude as well as his experimentation on himself and others to share pleasurable experiences was something of the most frightening i've ever played and that my co players have seen in a game. Looking back, it's definetly one of my favorite characters.

            Now of course that campaign had some pretty mature themes to it so i'm not really sure how much people actually want to hear about his experiences.
            Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
            I don't think people grasp what I was looking for when I made this topic in the first place.
            Fair enough.
            Imagine a Cainite hundreds of years old, walking on the Path of Pleasure for centuries. So blasé and jaded from his experiences that he's willing to try anything and everything just to feel something. His house filled with a menagerie of captured humans and cainites in various stages of transformation, some connected to each other, others standing on their own.

            Once he invited all of the Noble Lords and Ladies (Cainite and Kine) in the city to a feast which later on developed into an orgy of massive proportions. About halfway through the guests started fusing together into one giant blob of pleasure, pain, horror and excitement. And in the middle there was Andrei savoring the feelings of his guests. Then it was up to each and everyone to save themselves, those that couldn't are still stuck in the orgy.
            He used to enjoy melding with others, in body and soul. Savoring their thoughts, experiences and hopes. Now he felt nothing.






            English is not my native language, so i apologize for errors in grammar or spelling.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Bluecho View Post
              Sir or Madam, are you suggesting one play a Tzimisce Doctor Moreau?
              Moreau failed in his task... unless his task was creating sfw porn for furries.

              No, I suggest taking a standard animal and transforming it physically into an exact duplicate of a human. No silly rabbit ears or donkey tails allowed. Just create a physically sculpted human, with an animal spirit which can be controlled easily through Animalism.

              Note this gives a Tzimisce who follows Humanity an acceptable source of foot soldiers to throw at enemies. Oh, their swordplay and tactics might be sub-par, but they would make up for it in sheer feral tenacity. You basically build a fast zombie, under your direction. With Animalism 4, you possess them and can interact with humans much more easily.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Cadmiumcadamium View Post



                Fair enough.
                Imagine a Cainite hundreds of years old, walking on the Path of Pleasure for centuries. So blasé and jaded from his experiences that he's willing to try anything and everything just to feel something. His house filled with a menagerie of captured humans and cainites in various stages of transformation, some connected to each other, others standing on their own.

                Once he invited all of the Noble Lords and Ladies (Cainite and Kine) in the city to a feast which later on developed into an orgy of massive proportions. About halfway through the guests started fusing together into one giant blob of pleasure, pain, horror and excitement. And in the middle there was Andrei savoring the feelings of his guests. Then it was up to each and everyone to save themselves, those that couldn't are still stuck in the orgy.
                He used to enjoy melding with others, in body and soul. Savoring their thoughts, experiences and hopes. Now he felt nothing.


                Sounds like Mot's flesh vortex.


                I'm working on a basic write up for a high generationTzimisce who is a former member of the IRA. He calls his Szlachta "Fomorians" after the misshapen demons of Irish mythology.
                Last edited by Nyrufa; 12-19-2017, 03:22 PM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Nosimplehiway View Post

                  Moreau failed in his task... unless his task was creating sfw porn for furries.

                  No, I suggest taking a standard animal and transforming it physically into an exact duplicate of a human.
                  Regardless of whether Moreau succeeded or not, making exact duplicates of humans from vivisected animals was, more or less, the plan all along. A Tzimisce would just be more successful, because Vicissitude is a more elegant tool for reshaping flesh than crude surgery.


                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Nosimplehiway View Post
                    Wouldn't it have been easier to fleshcraft animals into a human seeming form, then use Animalism to control them? Rats might not have enough mass, but a large dog, or a mid-sized goat should work.

                    Sure they'd act like a feral beast most of the time, but it would make manipulating human society much easier if you could just keep a stable full of "human suits" to ride with Animalism 4.
                    Well, the idea was that they'd be completely unremarkable wandering around the city, and trying to sculpt a natural looking person is kind of hard, especially for someone who is a natural philosopher and chirurgeon and not an artist. Besides which, large dogs are kind of pricey in medieval Europe. Outlaws, slaves, and other non-persons are much cheaper.


                    What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Bluecho View Post
                      Sir or Madam, are you suggesting one play a Tzimisce Doctor Moreau?
                      I think he's pretty much the archetypical Victorian Age character concept for the clan.


                      What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
                      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Well, now all I can think about, is a vozhd made entirely of kittens. It could be the first time in recorded history a Sabbat siege was stopped in its tracks by one vampire with a laser pointer.

                        Thanks for that, I guess.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Theodrim View Post
                          Well, now all I can think about, is a vozhd made entirely of kittens. It could be the first time in recorded history a Sabbat siege was stopped in its tracks by one vampire with a laser pointer.

                          Thanks for that, I guess.

                          You say that like it's a joke. But I suggest you to look up "Cat Fingers" on Google image search.


                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Theodrim View Post
                            Well, now all I can think about, is a vozhd made entirely of kittens. It could be the first time in recorded history a Sabbat siege was stopped in its tracks by one vampire with a laser pointer.

                            Thanks for that, I guess.

                            Voivode Garmadon!!


                            This is what happens when an Abyssal Exalted ends up in H.o.L.
                            (Also known as "Derpwraith" and "PretentiousFontsGuy
                            ").

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X