No announcement yet.

Tremere, Self-Determination, and the Limits of Autonomy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it, all clans are poisonous extended families, and the Tremere aren't much different in practice despite the reputation they foster. Does it really matter whether your grandsire has an official title or is simply your grandsire? He's still an ancient who will use your relationship to demand loyalty, manipulate you, and pay you in breadcrumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by CajunKhan View Post
      The way I see it, all clans are poisonous extended families, and the Tremere aren't much different in practice despite the reputation they foster. Does it really matter whether your grandsire has an official title or is simply your grandsire? He's still an ancient who will use your relationship to demand loyalty, manipulate you, and pay you in breadcrumbs.
      Cept with Tremere its less important that its your grandsire, and any of your Familiar Elders feel like they have that amount of authority to you! So better bootlick well for your Grandaunt too!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Edit: for some rather odd reason my responce to another thread appearance here... removed it and put it in the thread it belongs to.
        Last edited by Possessed; 03-26-2018, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X