Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VTM 1E) A Crossover of Vampire and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boneguard
    replied
    Originally posted by Camilla View Post
    I'd love to have you on board!
    Now to remember what was around in 1992 when I was 16-17 years old (grade 11 was such an interesting year).

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Boneguard View Post
    Colour me interested.

sounds like a really interesting premises and PbP might work a bit better with my schedule than trying to find a group around here (shift work in an operational environment).

I'd love to have you on board!

Leave a comment:

• Boneguard
    replied
    Colour me interested.

sounds like a really interesting premises and PbP might work a bit better with my schedule than trying to find a group around here (shift work in an operational environment).

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by algive View Post
    Sounds interesting. We also did a play by post campaign inspired in sandbox computer games some years ago.

To make it more "gamelike" and dynamic (pbp games tend to eternalize with digressions in my experience), I designed some locations where players could make contact with NPCs that offered quests.

Quests had to be short, intense and rewarding: experience points, special items and background points are the obvious choices to reward a character when he finishes a quest.
    I like that idea and I will definitely borrow it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• algive
    replied
    Sounds interesting. We also did a play by post campaign inspired in sandbox computer games some years ago.

To make it more "gamelike" and dynamic (pbp games tend to eternalize with digressions in my experience), I designed some locations where players could make contact with NPCs that offered quests.

Quests had to be short, intense and rewarding: experience points, special items and background points are the obvious choices to reward a character when he finishes a quest.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post

True, but it was the mindless mayhem glitch with the police chases that made GTA into the popular series it is today.

That is true.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied

It could also be an Anarch chronicle. GTA isn't just mindless mayhem and carnage, it does have a good storyline.

True, but it was the mindless mayhem glitch with the police chases that made GTA into the popular series it is today.

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
    Vampires + Grand Theft Auto:

Funny, I thought that was called a Sabbat chronicle?

It could also be an Anarch chronicle. GTA isn't just mindless mayhem and carnage, it does have a good storyline.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Vampires + Grand Theft Auto:

Funny, I thought that was called a Sabbat chronicle?

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Vamps Like Us View Post
    How does play by post work?

You play over a forum and role-play by making forum posts in-character.

Leave a comment:

• Vamps Like Us
    replied
    How does play by post work?

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

Thanks Camila
    No problem, my good man. This is a dream chronicle for me.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied

I would love to have you on board! I'll try to get this going as a Play By Post game really soon!
    Thanks Camila

Leave a comment:

• Camilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    Oh i'm so in! Been itching to play a Brujah outsie of Bloodlines for a while

I would love to have you on board! I'll try to get this going as a Play By Post game really soon!

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Oh i'm so in! Been itching to play a Brujah outsie of Bloodlines for a while

Leave a comment:

Working...
X