X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Does that cover make it look like an Ascension supplement to anyone else? No judgment, it just looks like that to me. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• Vamps Like Us
    replied
    never mind, I misread the wiki entry
    Last edited by Vamps Like Us; 06-28-2018, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by solomon birch View Post
    I loved the report in the beginning (but I'm a sucker for in game stuff like that). Also, first mention of the Ravnos.
    Spoilers: I'm not surprised,buy a bit saddned,Their near destruction still remains. But i'm loving the idea there's someone out there with Zapathasura blood

Leave a comment:

• solomon birch
    replied
    I loved the report in the beginning (but I'm a sucker for in game stuff like that). Also, first mention of the Ravnos.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by Blitzburger View Post

Strong opinions? Not really. I've long seen Toreador as more than just an art club, hot chicks, and nightclub owners, so I like her character concept, and not having the traditional concepts not baked right in. But at the same time, if I was the elder she just woke, though, I'd think she was kind of talking down to me. I mean, who is this child telling me what our clan is about?
    Oh man you're right,that was kinda nonsensical

Leave a comment:

• Blitzburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    Do you have any strong opionion on Carmelita Neilson's speech aabout her Clan?
    Strong opinions? Not really. I've long seen Toreador as more than just an art club, hot chicks, and nightclub owners, so I like her character concept, and not having the traditional concepts not baked right in. But at the same time, if I was the elder she just woke, though, I'd think she was kind of talking down to me. I mean, who is this child telling me what our clan is about?

Leave a comment:

• Leandro16
    replied
    I think that the Make your own moral code and the desires system it´s a good idea becuase it will help to make more realistic and interesting characters.Another good thing that i found it´s the fact that the core shows different archetypes of a clan instead of one stereotype.

Now about celerity I like the fact that they made It have different levels and nerfed it becuase celerity was to much powerful but they have gone to far with the nerf and I don´t like that.The diferent levels should have been something more impresive. I would like to read the others thoughts about this change.

Pd Still don´t like the rouse the blood meachanic I prefer the vitae pool system.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by Blitzburger View Post
    Hardestadt and Pieterzoon are dead. Shit went down.

When I saw there was a section for Fashion, my initial reaction was... dubious, honestly, but after reading it, I actually enjoyed it.

Still not sold on the art direction, though. I mean, there's no visual consistency in the clan layouts even.
    Do you have any strong opionion on Carmelita Neilson's speech aabout her Clan?

Leave a comment:

• Blitzburger
    replied
    Hardestadt and Pieterzoon are dead. Shit went down.

When I saw there was a section for Fashion, my initial reaction was... dubious, honestly, but after reading it, I actually enjoyed it.

Still not sold on the art direction, though. I mean, there's no visual consistency in the clan layouts even.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    The Learned Clan is Back motherfuckers! And theyll kick you right into the tushy!

Leave a comment:

• Nosimplehiway
    replied
    Excellent! Clear my day, I can binge watch American Gods next week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X