X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
    Also...I have my version of the sheet ready. You can download it here:

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

This might change a bit once the book is out, but I wanted to get something ready for people to use at Gen Con. Hopefully you like how it turned out. I went with a classic style, and used the V20 border(which I love).

Should it need any work, I'll do it after Gen Con.

Enjoy!!
    You're great, it's so much better! I just can't understand why they didn1t made something similar.

I might still not use it, if I won't change for this edition at the end, but at least for people, who do, there's a decent sheet!

Though honestly, I liked the Revised borders a bit better than the V20 ones. Not a critique, absolutely, I just preferred those curving tops, but I did, since V20 came out.

If nothing worked, then let's think!

Comment

Originally posted by PMárk View Post
      You're great, it's so much better! I just can't understand why they didn1t made something similar.
      Thanks! Glad you liked how it turned out.

And yea...no idea why they didn't try to something with a little style.

I might still not use it, if I won't change for this edition at the end, but at least for people, who do, there's a decent sheet!
      That's ok if you don't end up using it. I just wanted to make something I thought looked cool.

Though honestly, I liked the Revised borders a bit better than the V20 ones. Not a critique, absolutely, I just preferred those curving tops, but I did, since V20 came out.
      I thought about using the Revised border...but, I decided on the V20 border because it had elements of 2nd Edition and Revised. So I thought it represented all of VtM...kind of.

Thanks for checking it out!

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Thanks for still doing the character sheets, Mr. Gone. I'm frequently visiting your site.

V

"I used to wear purple"

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
          Thanks for still doing the character sheets, Mr. Gone. I'm frequently visiting your site.

V
          You're very welcome! Glad to hear you're using em! I appreciate it!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the V5 Sheet. It looks really great. Keep up the good work.
            Last edited by jrmariano; 08-01-2018, 09:16 AM. Reason: Silly typo.

Comment

You're the best Mr. Gone! Thank you for your tireless efforts on making vastly superior sheets. Your sheet actually has me even more excited for the PDF release tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jrmariano View Post
                Thanks a lot for the V5 Sheet. It looks really great. Keep up the good work.
                You're very welcome! I'm glad you liked it!

And I will indeed.

Originally posted by CrackedMan View Post
                You're the best Mr. Gone! Thank you for your tireless efforts on making vastly superior sheets. Your sheet actually has me even more excited for the PDF release tomorrow.
                Awww thanks! I do try.

I'm glad you liked how it turned out! Let me know what you think of the book....

Comment

Looks amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pram View Post
                    Looks amazing!!
                    Thanks! Glad to hear you liked it.

Comment

Mr Gone Did you see the request for a blank Loresheet? To which I would add the request for a Domain sheet. Even though, not quite sure what should go on a 1-page Domain sheet? Probably the Domain stats, a description, maybe a coterie chart...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
                        Awww thanks! I do try.

I'm glad you liked how it turned out! Let me know what you think of the book....
                        It's pretty amazing, IMHO. I did notice a couple of things for you to consider in your next update of the sheet, but no rush.
                        • On the back side, you alternate between "Date Of Birth" and Date of Death"
                        • A section for the coterie Domain and Shared Backgrounds would be very helpful.
                        • While Blood Potency can go above 5, it's specifically called out as being the realm of the ST, so I'm not sure it makes sense to have the dots go above 5 on the character sheet.
                        • You do have Health and Willpower ratings, so dots to show their maximum would be useful.

Comment

Health and Willpower is easy to handle: just cross out the boxes you don't have. Then you don't need dots. Blood Potency goes above 5 on the official sheet as well...

Comment

I just said they were things to consider. And just because they did something one way on the official sheet doesn't mean it's the way it should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder-of-Crows View Post
                              Mr Gone Did you see the request for a blank Loresheet?
                              I didn't...but when I saw your post I looked it up.

Not sure what's involved in those(as I don't have the book), but if y'all want to walk me through it, I'll add it to my list)

To which I would add the request for a Domain sheet. Even though, not quite sure what should go on a 1-page Domain sheet? Probably the Domain stats, a description, maybe a coterie chart...
                              Yea, not all sure what would be needed...but if you have some ideas, just let me know.

It's pretty amazing, IMHO.
                              Thanks!

I did notice a couple of things for you to consider in your next update of the sheet, but no rush.
                              Ok, thanks.

[*]On the back side, you alternate between "Date Of Birth" and Date of Death"
                              Ah sorry, just a typo...

[*]A section for the coterie Domain and Shared Backgrounds would be very helpful.
                              Ok. Any suggestions on how those should look? Just some lines for the Domain and lines and dots for the backgrounds? I don't have the book so I'm not sure all what you might need.

[*]While Blood Potency can go above 5, it's specifically called out as being the realm of the ST, so I'm not sure it makes sense to have the dots go above 5 on the character sheet.
                              Ah, interesting. I was working off a sheet someone else made, so I just assumed it went to 10...

[*]You do have Health and Willpower ratings, so dots to show their maximum would be useful.
                              I wondered about that...since the sheet in the book didn't show them. I thought it was some system change that you didn't have dot rating or something.

Health and Willpower is easy to handle: just cross out the boxes you don't have. Then you don't need dots. Blood Potency goes above 5 on the official sheet as well...
                              Ah, I wondered...

I just said they were things to consider. And just because they did something one way on the official sheet doesn't mean it's the way it should be done.
                              That's a good point too...

Comment

Mr Gone Wait wait wait, you don't have the book yet? Even a pdf? Why? Where do I send the check? The website doesn't seem to allow for gift purchases... e-transfer then?

Comment

Working...
                                X