X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Sourcebook coming to V5 by Onyx Path

According to the Onxy Path 2018-2019 Brochure:

"V5: CHICAGO

Chicago lies at the center of the web that is the American heartland. Tendrils of power, wealth, and reward stretch outward, ensnaring the selfish, greedy, and unwary. Yet, Chicago attracts its predators, too. Creatures that would have the city for their own, spinning their own webs of malice and intrigue. But among the city’s towering skyscrapers and wind-swept streets, who is the spider and who is the fly?

This updated edition of White Wolf’s best-selling city book will be Onyx Path Publishing’s first Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition supplement. Coming Soon."

Ah,Chicago. Helluva of a town. I hope my main man Nicolai is doing all right,Khalid too. And don't forget one of the loresheets on masquerade allows you to manage the Succubus club!
    Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 08-01-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

That actually sounds cool. I hope they continue the visual style from the core rules. And that Matthew Dawkins does the writing.

Comment

I'm so glad OPP is doing it! I dig their style more.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder-of-Crows View Post
          That actually sounds cool. I hope they continue the visual style from the core rules. And that Matthew Dawkins does the writing.
          I am developing and writing, but I have a fantastic team alongside me!

Matthew Dawkins
          In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

I actually kinda hope Nicolai got hellfire'ed along with the rest of the top Tremere. Just to shake things up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

I am developing and writing, but I have a fantastic team alongside me!
              Onyx Path has really talented writers working on their projects. It just extra cool that the project is helmed by someone who also was part of working on the corebook.

Comment

This is FANTASTIC news. Hope we eventually see a New York by Night for V5 as well.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

i thought i would have to wait for the Sabbat book to see the Lasombra,
                  "Nope!

Comment

I'd love to see Neall develop a DC by Night book after Scion gets out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                      i thought i would have to wait for the Sabbat book to see the Lasombra,
                      "Nope!
                      "Highlights of the V5 supplement geared for players and Storytellers will include:
                      • Clan Lasombra profile with Obtenebration rules. Playable for the first time in the V5 line!"

Comment

Originally posted by trueann View Post
                        • Highlights of the V5 supplement geared for players and Storytellers will include:
                        • Clan Lasombra profile with Obtenebration rules. Playable for the first time in the V5 line!
                        I can smell the darkness already!

Comment

Now that's a surprise.
                          Last edited by jrmariano; 08-01-2018, 02:57 PM. Reason: Being late to the party.

Comment

Cool! I hope there will also be a V5 version of New York by Night and maybe new places like Boston.

Comment

I hope they make a New York By Night... and a Montreal by Night too!!

Comment

Working...
                              X