No announcement yet.

Chicago Sourcebook coming to V5 by Onyx Path

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimately, if a backer backs at that level, I'll have a meeting with them and we can plan out exactly what to do with that Kindred I hope we get some backers at those levels as I like collaborating with the fans who are deeply embedded in the metaplot.

Matthew Dawkins
    In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• Backed it.

I wonder if there could be any add-ons/stretch goals? Like a large map of Chicago, for example?

Comment

• A feeding map would be cool but I am hopping for some Gary IN info as well.

Comment

• Figured I would check, is it alright to post questions or comments on the previews if they are in spoiler tags. don't want to step on toes.
          Last edited by Redwulfe; 10-30-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trippy View Post
            Backed it.

I wonder if there could be any add-ons/stretch goals? Like a large map of Chicago, for example?
            The map would be my number one stretch goal choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
              Figured I would check, is it alright to post questions or comments on the previews if they are in spoiler tags. don't want to step on toes.
              Keep them under those tags, yes.

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• Woah!

Was my reaction to that final letter.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• [Deleted for new thread]
                  Last edited by CTPhipps; 10-31-2018, 05:52 PM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

• I admit I am more excited about this than any other supplement, possibly CBN itself.

At $65,000 in funding - LET THE STREETS RUN RED – The first chronicle, set in the throbbing heart and ruined suburbs of Chicago, will be added to Let the Streets Run Red, a PDF supplement set in and around the Chicago and Midwest area, incorporating characters absent from V5 Chicago by Night and exploring the activities of Indianapolis, Milwaukee, and the rural Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana areas. All backers receiving the Chicago By Night hardcover will automatically have a PDF version of Let the Streets Run Red added to their rewards list.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
                      I admit I am more excited about this than any other supplement, possibly CBN itself.

At $65,000 in funding - LET THE STREETS RUN RED – The first chronicle, set in the throbbing heart and ruined suburbs of Chicago, will be added to Let the Streets Run Red, a PDF supplement set in and around the Chicago and Midwest area, incorporating characters absent from V5 Chicago by Night and exploring the activities of Indianapolis, Milwaukee, and the rural Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana areas. All backers receiving the Chicago By Night hardcover will automatically have a PDF version of Let the Streets Run Red added to their rewards list.
                      And yes, characters from Gary will undoubtedly appear if we make that book large enough.

Matthew Dawkins

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

And yes, characters from Gary will undoubtedly appear if we make that book large enough.
                        The teasing of another expansion stretch goal!

FIENDISH!

Comment

• As a resident of Champaign-Urbana Illinois I can hardly wait to see if any mentions of the University and C-U are in the book. Spending most of my Life LARPing in this town I am really looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X