V5 list of upcoming books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V5 list of upcoming books

I know there's the main book, the Camarilla book, and the Anarch book on their way right now, I know there's a Chicago book being done, but do we have a list somewhere of all the books we know are coming and about what time we should expect them? I'm dying to know more about the other Clans and their status. In part because I've seen some hints that the Cappadocians are going to be more prominent in this setting and I'm extremely eager to know more. Thanks in advance and sorry if this had an obvious solution but I just haven't seen one and I've tried looking already.

"The only consistent wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" ~ Socrates

The Sabbat book will also come after those 3 are out. Now from my understanding each of those books will contain at least one clan in it. Chicago has the Lasombra, Sabbat speculation has it, will have Tzimisce. I do not think that any more books have been announced after those 4.

Comment

Yeah, it was confirmed in OPP's panel that *a* Clan write-up will be in the Anarch book.

Comment

Anarch and Camarilla in November 2018
        Sabbat at end of 2019 (as far as I‘ve seen in an interview)
        Chicago by Night Kickstarter later in 2018, actual book maybe one year later?

But that‘s all that has been announced so far.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
          Yeah, it was confirmed in OPP's panel that *a* Clan write-up will be in the Anarch book.

Well that does it then. We need at least 2 extra books to get all 13 clans assuming these four end up having only one each.

Comment

Originally posted by blackheartz View Post

Well that does it then. We need at least 2 extra books to get all 13 clans assuming these four end up having only one each.

Assuming there's no doubling, which I Doubt.

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Damn, end of 2019 for Sabbat?

Comment

Originally posted by Imthestein View Post
                Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Damn, end of 2019 for Sabbat?

It here in the interview: https://www.highlevelgames.ca/blog/1...re-5th-edition

Comment

According to this...

There might be a new, very exciting clan in the Camarilla book... possibly. That will sort of re-shape both the social and political structure of the entire Camarilla, but also add some very exciting new things to play with. -Freja Gyldenstrøm
                  To which the interviewer responds with my exact thoughts.

Well, that may or may not be very interesting.
                  I could go on to handicap what this clan might be, but, honestly, I'm suffering from anticipation fatigue.

Comment

I bet Followers of Set joined the Camarilla.

Comment

I think the Ministry of Set will be in the Anarch book, the Banu Haqim in the Camarilla.

Comment

Banu Haqim would continue a trend from V3, though part of me wants to guess Giovanni. Can't explain it, just a mad intuition.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder-of-Crows View Post
                          I think the Ministry of Set will be in the Anarch book, the Banu Haqim in the Camarilla.
                          Yeah, that was my thinking too. There's been a large push to get the Banu Haqim into the Camarilla for years and they've been mentioned a lot in the main book along with the Setite Ministry.

Comment

It's true that the Banu Haqim get mentioned a number of times in the core. That could mean they're keen to get on with the rebranding so that people are used to it, but also that they've got the clan worked up and ready to roll out.

I don't know how well they fit into the Camarilla culturally, but I'm not an expert on how they've evolved over all the editions. It must make sense to somebody, since the idea that many of them would join the Ivory Tower was floated 20 years ago. In any case, there is precedent for their submission to Camarilla edicts in the past and their working for Camarilla by contract. It makes sense that the ones who are not into the whole fanatical blood-cult diablerist thing will want a seat at the table of the establishment of wherever they live (be it Camarilla or Ashirra).

Comment

Originally posted by Black Flag View Post
                              Banu Haqim would continue a trend from V3, though part of me wants to guess Giovanni. Can't explain it, just a mad intuition.
                              V5, p. 63.

Two [clans] (Giovanni and Ravnos) have been driven nearly extinct outside their ancestral strongholds by enemies mortal and sorcerous. Another two (Banu Haqim and the Setite Ministry) remain in limbo between the Gehenna warzone and the dubious protection of the Camarilla.
                              If you're a Giovanni, I guess the upside is that doing your Christmas cards just got a lot easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X