X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geek & Sundry will host a V5 stream stating in September

https://www.facebook.com/geekandsund...type=3&theater

pretty big imho.

I'll probably check it out. I don't play D&D and that didn't stop me from watching Critical Role

Lost Tribes Gaming:
    Cyberpunk 2020 Phoenix:1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month 6pm to 9pm AZ time (-7GMT)
    http://www.twitch.tv/losttribesgaming.

Comment

They did as well wrote a new article:

GM TIPS FOR VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE’S 5TH EDITION RELATIONSHIP CHARTS

Comment

I will have to check it out.

Comment

If they get the group chemistry right, as with Critical Role, it will be great to watch.

Comment

Oh, this is great news. If its got the same quality as Critical Role then I'm watching this. Hopefully this show will help get many new players into V5.

Comment

So i am watching the first episode now (bought a sub for them for the first time) and must say i really like the Ventrue and the Nosferatu quite a bit.

Comment

That was really nice! Some great moments in there!

Comment

Great start for the series. It was a good one, can't for the next one.

Comment

Was a great opening episode in my opinion. My only quibble, and it is fairly minor, is that I would have liked them to go for a Dominance based Compulsion in the scene where Victor lost it. I think it would have lended itself better to the situation and to the description Jason gave leading into it (how dare he order around a Ventrue). Was a little sad to see that lead to something more Hunger based.

Still, great lead in and it was cool seeing some characters from Bloodlines show up already (as well as get referenced, but that was one we already knew about thanks to the core book). Looking forward to the continuation of the series.

Hopefully that avoided spoilers well enough for anyone who hasn't caught the episode yet.

-Red
                    V20 Content: Age & Potency
                    V5 Content: The Masquerade, Tzimisce and Vicissitude, Loresheet: Chicago, Resonance Flavor, Morality System
                    Development Manager, Developer at Hunters Entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X