High generation Meths?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monalfie View Post

I think his point is that mechanically you can still build a non-canon character stronger than Al Asward, having more Archspheres. That nothing in the system would inherently preclude that. Now I don't know if that's accurate (I'm not well versed in Mage), but I don't know of anything that would prevent it.
    Ah , put this question aside , I want to say , Al-aswad has just 5 Archspheres doesn't mean no Badass Archmage having all Lv.6s . Because Al-aswad is still the most powerful mage, although this kind of Badass may do exist - But he no matches Al-aswad .This is not a contradiction.

Or there is some rules saying that how many Archspheres you can have ... But to tell the truth , I haven't read many Mage books, I don't know...
    Last edited by Rock113; 09-14-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock113 View Post
      Or there is some rules saying that how many Archspheres you can have ... But to tell the truth , I haven't read many Mage books, I don't know...
      As many as 9. But most won't have more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by Monalfie View Post
        I'd say it somewhat depends on the context, but generally agree. Once ran an entire D&D game that was based around the players trying to kill a recently ascended god.
        Personally, I think the entire 'this is evidence humans are still a threat' is a good point to make. Even if I would have perhaps done is a bit differently than you did (with destroying Alamut).
        I admit, Alamut may have bene a poor hill to die on as my PCs don't know enough about the Assamites or characters to care.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock113 View Post

Ah , put this question aside , I want to say , Al-aswad has just 5 Archspheres doesn't mean no Badass Archmage having all Lv.6s . Because Al-aswad is still the most powerful mage, although this kind of Badass may do exist - But he no matches Al-aswad .This is not a contradiction.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious but aren't the Oracles supposed to have whatever the fuck they want?

Being an Oracle means that you're a plot device.

It's like statting Antediluvians.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
          X