Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
    Is bloodlines canon?
    Sort of? I don’t think any particular turn of events from any particular possible play through is, but V5 treats the characters as if they exist, and Beckett’s Jyhad Diary implies that the general setup of Bloodlines is something that happened, though they don’t refer to it directly because it wasn’t included in OPP’s license.

Comment

Loved the second episode. Can't wait to see the next one. Plus like the Bloodlines characters popping up.

Comment

"'Bobby sends his regards' and then they go for their guns."
        "... Does that mean anything to me?"
        "Not really."

For Victor, it was Tuesday.

Craig Oxbrow
        The Trinity Continuum freelancer

Comment

Alright, Xander as X was the highlight of this episode for me. Again, bias at play here since I absolutely love Xander and I absolutely love Malkavians. These first three Chapters have been fantastic, and I continue to look forward to more.

Was a little sad not to see Alex (Jasper) this time, but such is the way of things. Will be interesting to see what they had their local sewer rat up to.

-Red
          V20 Content: Age & Potency
          V5 Content: The Masquerade, Tzimisce and Vicissitude, Loresheet: Chicago, Resonance Flavor
          Community & Project Manager, Developer at Hunters Entertainment

Comment

Chapter 3 was a great episode. Loved Xander as X hope to see more of him.

Comment

Working...
            X