WoD is it still ok in 2018.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frontline989 View Post
    I suppose I just don't think current White Wolf has written anything thus far that qualifies.
    I think the second alpha qualifies if I'm interpreting what we mean by that.

There are some decent pieces within V5 as well, even if the whole is a flop for me with all this.

-------------

Also ArcaneArts now it's my turn to say let it be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post

Also ArcaneArts now it's my turn to say let it be.
      Fair 'nuff.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
      Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavy Arms View Post
        On the whole Anime comparison thing?

I'm not sure I get it. I don't like V5, but for me comparing Goblin Slayer and That Time I Resurrected as a Slime is too far of a reach. Goblin Slayer is a seinen dark fantasy, while Slime is an amusing self-aware shonen fantasy isekai... besides "fantasy" they have extremely little in common in terms of.... well... anything.

V5, for me, is like the recent revival of Berserk: something that misses the mark completely on execution, despite being something I'd probably have wanted anyway, and feels buoyed heavily by the strength of the original material rather than bringing anything new to the table to enjoy; hoping that people that loved the original will forgive its flaws.
        Accurate. As an aside, I'm going to be thinking of Paradox-WW's run on the property as the World of CLANG! now.

(Note Well: The above YouTube link is, although not graphically high quality, still nonetheless probably NSFW.)

Comment

Working...
        X