Is D20 done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is D20 done?

So I guess with V5 that means V20 is done. It had a decent enough run. But I loved dark ages 20 and wish it had more products! Is it done now that V5 is out? What about if we just handle some non Vampire Dark Age stuff before we get end it? I did like it more then how v20 was handled... it had fun ideas!

It is a time for great deeds!

Outside of the announced 20th books already known, WW and OP haven't really said anything about new 20th books that wasn't a sign towards not seeing them.

Though if you're down for it, the ST Vault has been expanded fairly significantly and someone might do the book you're looking for there.

Comment

Wait we have some DA20 books announced to come out?!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

No more V20 books from Onyx Path, but I have no doubt there will be plenty of high quality ones on the Storytellers Vault. The other 20th anniversary lines still have releases coming up.

Matthew Dawkins
        In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
          No more V20 books from Onyx Path, but I have no doubt there will be plenty of high quality ones on the Storytellers Vault. The other 20th anniversary lines still have releases coming up.
          I'm very excited and will promote them as best I can as a devoted fan.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
          X