Homebrew Necromancy document?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homebrew Necromancy document?

Hey all, I've lost a file that I've been using for games, and can't seem to find another copy.

The document in question lists 13 homemade Paths of Necromancy, including the Salt Path and the Cheval Path. The material is wonderful, and it's a bummer to lose it. Hopefully someone can point me to a copy.

Thanks in advance!

- Az

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Might this be it?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

That's the one, indeed! Thanks so much, Legendre! I've been using these for my (sadly rare) Necromancers since they were first written up on the White Wolf forums (I even helped with the Skull path a bit), so losing it was a sad moment. My frown is, thankfully, now upside down again.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
      - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
      (She/Her)

Comment

This is a true gift. Many of these look promising! I remember talk of wanting to make a collection like this ages ago but I didn’t realize they got this far! We should do one for the Kraina collection!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Somone make this a canon book now please.

English is not my native language, so i apologize for errors in grammar or spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadmiumcadamium View Post
            Somone make this a canon book now please.

I'm actually working on a Thaumaturgy Encyclopaedia, collecting all available blood magics into one source. This would certainly make it into an appendix, fanmade paths or something.

Furthermore, I believe Carthage should be destroyed.

Comment

This document looks so cool, I am definitly reading this!

Comment

Originally posted by pang4 View Post

I'm actually working on a Thaumaturgy Encyclopaedia, collecting all available blood magics into one source. This would certainly make it into an appendix, fanmade paths or something.
                I've done that as well, care to collaborate? Mine is fairly complete up until V20 core. After that I kinda lost interest.

English is not my native language, so i apologize for errors in grammar or spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadmiumcadamium View Post

I've done that as well, care to collaborate? Mine is fairly complete up until V20 core. After that I kinda lost interest.
                  Absolutely
                  Sent you a PM

Furthermore, I believe Carthage should be destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                  X