Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone attending "The Night in Question" LARP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone attending "The Night in Question" LARP?

Curious who might be going and/or what their character setup is.

I'm not, but it sounds awesome.

It took me a few minutes to find the details of the event. Here is a link to the site. It is in Austin, Texas, on November 17th.

Comment

I wish, I really wish, but I don't have the time and money. Fortunately, I will get to return to Convention of Thorns next year.

Also, with Night in Question and the Changeling LARP, seems the US is picking up some awesome blockbuster WoD LARPs and that's not fair. White Wolf moved to Europe, let us have the big LARPs.

Freelance Writer and Storyteller's Vault contributor. Find my work here: http://www.storytellersvault.com/ind...liate_id=17903

Comment

Hi there, I'm Matt from Jackalope Live Action Studios, and the creative lead on the Night in Question. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JackalopeLARP View Post
          Hi there, I'm Matt from Jackalope Live Action Studios, and the creative lead on the Night in Question. I'd be happy to answer any questions.
          Matt, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

-- I have friends attending, NiQ is going to be great. Glad to see these sorts of highly immersive events taking root in the US!

Comment

Originally posted by nunboi View Post

Matt, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

-- I have friends attending, NiQ is going to be great. Glad to see these sorts of highly immersive events taking root in the US!
            Thanks, we put a lot of work into getting the word out; and people like Matthew Dawkins, Jason Carl and James Davey (The Dark Archivist), along with 20 Years of Vampire the Masquerade and a bunch of other podcasts have been really helpful in getting the word out. The Mind's Eye Society, Underground Theater and One World By Night have been really supportive, too, and we've been supporting their charity auctions and giveaways.

We're hoping for this to be an annual or semi-annual event if all goes well; along with other immersive projects in the works.

Comment

Why aren't you doing this in civilized lands so I can attend!?!

Freelance Writer and Storyteller's Vault contributor. Find my work here: http://www.storytellersvault.com/ind...liate_id=17903

Comment

Originally posted by Jackob View Post

Why aren't you doing this in civilized lands so I can attend!?!
                Listen here, Sir Europe McHasLotsaCastles, you get Convention of Thorns and the rest!

Comment

Listen here, Sir Europe McHasLotsaCastles, you get Convention of Thorns and the rest!
                  Oh, yeah, I AM going to CoT next year.

Anyway, good luck with Night in Question!

Comment

Working...
                  X