Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V5 - Beckoning questions

Hello,

I'm coming back to Vampire after a lot of years ... And I like changes in the world of The Mascarade from V5 but my issue to work on my chronicle is there far to few informations ..
    I'm working on a chronique France on a secondary town (not the capital Paris).
    In the official book on France, in the town where I building my chronicle, on the 8 describe vampires, 2 are from the Inconnu.

So my question is as member from Inconnu are tell for most of them to be removed from Kindred society and from Jyhad, are they affect by the Beckoning ?
    As they don't want to be part from Jyhad, they won't wish to be call in it by Antediluvians (but they may not resist).

As reluctant member from Clan in the Jyhad, calling them could be dangerous for Antediluvian but on the other side, some members from Inconnu have reach Golconda and may be key for the survival on day fights.

As the second member from my Inconnu is from clan Nosferatu, would any 'modern' Nosferatu reply to the Beckoning as Absimiliard and Nictuku wish their demise ?

And the question may also exists for surviving member from Clan with Founder destroy like Ravnos ? Their is nobody to call them (if the Founder is trully destroy).

If any of you have more informations on Beckoning, I'll be happy to learn them.

So my question is as member from Inconnu are tell for most of them to be removed from Kindred society and from Jyhad, are they affect by the Beckoning ?
    As they don't want to be part from Jyhad, they won't wish to be call in it by Antediluvians (but they may not resist).
    I don't see anything that says they have any different interplay with the Beckoning. It is, after all, a magical calling. But they can still try to resist as much as they can.
    As the second member from my Inconnu is from clan Nosferatu, would any 'modern' Nosferatu reply to the Beckoning as Absimiliard and Nictuku wish their demise ?
    If you want. The exact nature and influence of the Beckoning is unclear (I think intentionally). They could well be going to fight against them.

Comment

The Inconnu might be able to better resist the Beckoning due to their demonic pact. The demon of the castle is keeping it and them protected, so they may not even feel the call.

As for the "modern" Nosferatu. There are elders that are able to resist the Beckoning, so it is possible that the elder Nossies can resist due to fear of Absimiliard and the Niktuku. It's also possible they think this could be their chance to take him and his childer out and they leave to answer the call.

Comment

Originally posted by Kael03 View Post
        The Inconnu might be able to better resist the Beckoning due to their demonic pact. The demon of the castle is keeping it and them protected, so they may not even feel the call.
        I agree that the Council of Twelve will be protect by the Pact and remain in Hunedoara Castle, leaving meaning Final Death, so they have good reason to resist Beckoning
        But there are other Inconu's member that haven't a pack with demonic being like Nikanuuranu.
        I'm thinking to vampire that have reach (or to be said having reach) Golconda like Rebekah, the Ventrue Monitor of Chicago (maybe the answer in Chicago By Night ^^) or Guillaume prince of Switzerland.

Comment

Working...
        X