[V5] Chicago: Helena?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [V5] Chicago: Helena?

Any Kickstater preview revealed Helena's fate yet?

I've read a post by the Gentleman Gamer here on the forum saying that she went to whatever place she was Beckoned to, and now is back to Chicago. Is this true? Do we have an account of how was this experience for her? What were the consequences for her? Anything?

Helena is one iconic VtM character. I'm really worried about her, lol!

Yes, yes it has.

Maldavis' write-up more or less states she's up to her usual tricks. Also, with Menele gone, there's nothing stopping her....except an EVEN OLDER kindred who has come to town.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

What happened to Menele?!

Comment

Originally posted by valismedsen View Post
        What happened to Menele?!
        He's been Beckoned. Critias felt his Blood Bond to him break, which may mean he's dead but more likely something else happened.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

All I know is that I'm voting Helena for Prince 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarade Relle View Post
            All I know is that I'm voting Helena for Prince 2018.
            Lex Luthor: Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be President?

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Lex Luthor: Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be President?

You know that has to be one of the most profound political quotes to come out of media in recent years. Totally true as well in this case!

Comment

Working...
              X