(V5) "This is a coup": the new Camarilla, Archons and power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (V5) "This is a coup": the new Camarilla, Archons and power

Some impressions from the V5 Guide to the Camarilla...

I noticed that the book briefly introduces Princes in a power diagram at the beginning, and then mentions them only many pages afterwards, when it details how a Camarilla city is built.

The focus instead is on Justicars and Archons, their powers and their relations between them and the Inner Council: we also get to know Lucinde was nominated "Justicar for life" and we see some of her sarcastic words on Hardestadt's death, leaving me under the impression that his demise and the repercussions were quite well received in the halls of power.

So, I started thinking of "Archons and Templars", which spoke of the rising importance of Archons in the sect and well ... what if the Camarilla has basically gone through a military coup from Justicars and Archons?
    Last edited by Manfr; 11-07-2018, 08:59 AM.

Originally posted by Manfr View Post
    Some mpressions from the V5 Guide to the Camarilla...

I noticed that the book briefly introduces Princes in a power diagram at the beginning, and then mentions them only many pages afterwards, when it details how a Camarilla city is built.

The focus instead is on Justicars and Archons, their powers and their relations between them and the Inner Council: we also get to know Lucinde was nominated "Justicar for life" and we see some of her sarcastic words on Hardestadt's death, leaving me under the impression that his demise and the repercussions were quite well received in the halls of power.

So, I started thinking of "Archons and Templars", which spoke of the rising importance of Archons in the sect and well ... what if the Camarilla has basically gone through a military coup from Justicars and Archons?

Wouldn't that be a thing...

Matthew Dawkins
    In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

Working...
    X