No announcement yet.

Possible Hecata Discipline Spread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it is Black Friday but I thought they where doing Kindred Part 7 then.

It would be interesting if they didn't have a physical at all and went Auspex/Dominate/Oblivion. That would be something very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
      I hope it is Black Friday but I thought they where doing Kindred Part 7 then.

It would be interesting if they didn't have a physical at all and went Auspex/Dominate/Oblivion. That would be something very interesting.
      Ok, I'm laughing about that because it's basically the Nagaraja which I always viewed as the Necromantic version of the Tremere lol.

As for Kindred Part 7, they said there are 3 final mauscript sneak peaks, one tomorrow, one Saturday, and one Monday. So technically nothing is expected on Friday, I'm just holding out an arbitrary hope that it's a surprise. I have absolutely nothing to base it on though. We know tomorrow is something about Lasombra but I think that's the Kindred part 7 that details the Lasombra and I have no idea what is due on Saturday and that could be when Oblivion is detailed for all I know. So likely you're right and it's going to be Monday we see Oblivion.

"The only consistent wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" ~ Socrates

Comment

Interesting Amalgam possibilities in several of the Hecata options of this thread
        Oblivion power requiring Dominate 1 could be Compel Ghost
        Auspex power requiring Oblivion 1 could be something along the lines of Ghost in the Machine for Obfuscate, that allows existing Auspex powers of Scry the Soul, Share the Senses, Possession and Telepathy to effect ghosts as well as humans or vampires or werewolves or fae (the last two are implied in my mind from Scry the Soul) at no extra cost.
        Last edited by Robert D; 12-23-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X