No announcement yet.

That Worm in Vienna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah revised mixed the Eldest and the soul eaters v20 like the Talmaherah book split them again.

Oh man been a while since I read Lair of the Hidden big I forgot about platonic shift! And I need to read Jyhad diaries so wow they outright say the Wyrm is his P.O. soul and a chrysalis ( I figured it was a pupa stage to godhood and was his beast). And wow he is in the body of a mortal childe, thst was lifted directly from Gehenna, as was the breaking of Vienna. I wonder if this mortal child is a clone too, or maybe it’s Zaolat or Tremeres human baby form.

And it makes soooo much sense for a Tremere and Goratrix to be lovers in life! The Trust, the jealousy, and betrayal! I love it and it colors so much of their past!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

I don't know if the child is a mortal, he felt like a young teenager vampire to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead rabbit View Post
        And this is a level 7 ritual.
        Who knows what could be done if you had access to Thauma 10. Not that Saulot has a body or someone that could cast such a potent ritual...right?
        What happens if the beast creature, the P'o, is destroyed? Does that harm the beastless vampire?

Comment

In one of the endings of Gehenna book, Saulot reincarnates his soul in the body of a child in Sydney. Perhaps the Diary of Beckett has a reference to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Magus View Post
            In one of the endings of Gehenna book, Saulot reincarnates his soul in the body of a child in Sydney. Perhaps the Diary of Beckett has a reference to this.
            It does, though the child is no longer in Sydney but hanging out with the Inconnu.

Comment

Hrm. That doesn't answer the question about that happens to Child-Saulot if Worm-Saulot is destroyed.

Comment

So it seems likely that Tremere never ate Saolut, but rather just his beast which Saolut long ago discarded.

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                And it makes soooo much sense for a Tremere and Goratrix to be lovers in life! The Trust, the jealousy, and betrayal! I love it and it colors so much of their past!
                Some people seem iffy about this but I agree that it just makes so much of their history make sense. Theres just way too much drama otherwise.

Comment

Who wouldn’t want to end up in the body of their castrated former lover? It’s the dream.

And yeah, Clan Tremere made up for all those millennia of drama they missed, didn’t they?

As for Saulot, this might be his opportunity to be the vampire messiah he always wanted to be, for real this time. Or at least for that myth of him to spread...

Comment

Working...
                  X