What's next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next?

So what is the next VtM book being developed? I mean now that CbN has completed its Kickstarter, there will be a set of books coming out around CnB. The Camarilla and Anarchs books are being retooled.

But what is the next big project for VtM?

There's been a mention of a Sabbat V5...although who knows how much recent events have impacted that book's development.

Comment

Onyx have two other books on the line, the Folio and the LTSRR

Comment

I suspect it'll either be Ssbbat (frankly, i'm happy to wait a while for them to come back, bigger, badder and more energised from the gehenna crusade) or the Hecata book (there are so many hints about what's happening, everyone loves a Necromancer - especially a fair few people at OPP, and that's the one i want most dammit!)

Outside of those two, i'd be interested to see more content about the SI - although i'm quite happy to just make up my own stuff for them so far, as well as some cool stuff about the Thin Bloods.

But yeah, for me my preference is Hecata, i'd back that in a heartbeat!

Comment

I am hoping for a players guide or ST guide to give a bit more crunch since we have gotten a bit of fluff.

Player's Guide
          The Hecata
          More merits and flaws
          More Disciplines powers
          More Amalgams
          More rituals (Some path stuff, Some Oblivion ones, and some Sielanic ones that help lay the groundwork fo the Telyavelic in the ST guide and Tzimisce in the Sabbat guide.)
          More Thin-Blood Sorcery including some Sadahna stuff to help with the ST guide.
          Elder rules
          More loresheets

ST Guide
          More Victims
          More Broken Social Scenes
          More Antagonists
          More Items
          More The Hunger Game (specifically hungerless game for those who want that)
          a Blood line for each of the clans only adding one new discipline, in my list I had Mytherceria, to the game at the most and then the rest are ones that don't require a special discipline.
          - City Gangrel (Gangrel)
          - Knights of the Moon (Malkavian) even with Dementation being a part of Dominate we can still see the story behind the split.
          - Warrior Caste (Banu Haquim)
          - Kiasyd (Lasombra) If you don't give a new discipline then Lasombra Antitribu Those that will not be sacrificed to allow the Lasombra to join the Camarilla.
          - Maeghar (Catiff) If you don't give a new discipline then the Panders
          - Depending on what the Hecata are any number of offshoots (Hecata)
          - Obsebo (Brujah) Sorry true Brujah but their is only room for one new discipline and Wakanda Forever!!!
          - Danava (Ventrue) Replace Sadahna with Thin-Blood alchemy since it seems they are very similar.
          - Telyavelic Tremere (Tremere) Basically they did not die with the antitribu since they were not antitribu and hid instead. now with the inquisition and the pyramid's fracture they are about.
          - Nictuku (Nosferatu)
          - Ishtarri (Toreador)
          - Warrior Setite/Warriors of Glycon (Ministry)
          Revenant Families for Ghouls

This is what I would like to see next.

Comment

Also, them pushing up the Ashirra to me seems to imply, although never explicitly confirmed, that they wanted to do a Guide to the Ashirra.

Comment

I feel like pitching an Inconnu book because literally nothing has been done with them for 25 years. MAYYBBBE Lair of the Hidden.

Are those jackasses supposed to be the only Inconnu in existence?

I mean it's possible but wow, Rebekah really answered to some idjits.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                There's been a mention of a Sabbat V5...although who knows how much recent events have impacted that book's development.
                I actually emails them about the Sabbat. They said it is a priority

Comment

@redwulfe
                  Vampire usually considers the faction books as the guides, so the Camarilla and Anarch books. And yeah a Storytellers guide could be neat.

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
                  I feel like pitching an Inconnu book because literally nothing has been done with them for 25 years. MAYYBBBE Lair of the Hidden.

Nooo the Monitors were all Inconnu too.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                    I actually emails them about the Sabbat. They said it is a priority
                    As it should be. It is good to hear that it is planned.

Comment

I hope they don't just reiterate old information but show a massive change.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Most of the monitors seem smarter than the idjits in Hunedoara. I mean, I can see falling for the deal with the demon for the first year, but that they didn't stop it once they realized it was reoccuring and trapped them... it makes them seem dumb.

Comment

I feel like next year we will see a sabbat book, werewolf 5th ed, and probably a setting book (my bets new York). Hopefully mage and LA by night in 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
                            This is what I would like to see next.
                            With what they're doing with discipline so far, I don't see them creating new ones to cover rare clans or bloodlines when major clans are having their clan uniques merged. You may find the amalgams for bloodline specifics though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                              @redwulfe
                              Vampire usually considers the faction books as the guides, so the Camarilla and Anarch books. And yeah a Storytellers guide could be neat.
                              Every edition besides V20 has had a players guide and for 1st and 2nd it was one of the first books produced which is why I thought they may do it again. but you could be right that they intend on going strait to the guides first as they did in Revised. With the Sabbat guide being so far out and the move to Licensees as the primary I figured we may see them sooner rather than later as a way to boost crunch that many have wanted to see. but I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Illithid View Post
                              With what they're doing with discipline so far, I don't see them creating new ones to cover rare clans or bloodlines when major clans are having their clan uniques merged. You may find the amalgams for bloodline specifics though.
                              They will probably will still combine some more of the disciplines but I don't know if they will go so far as to combine all of them into the primary ones. Time will tell though and you may be absolutely correct which I wouldn't mind seeing as this means that all Characters become more unique within their clan with more options.

Comment

Working...
                              X