Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Killtron View Post
    I feel like next year we will see a sabbat book, werewolf 5th ed, and probably a setting book (my bets new York). Hopefully mage and LA by night in 2021
    I don't think we've heard enough about W5 for the book to be released next year. They may announce W5 next year, at Gencon or something similar. An announcement for M5 may also be next year. I'm not certain we will get another New York book, at least not from Onyx Path, or White wolf, or Paradox, or whomever ends up with the rights next year. An fan supplement is possible.

    Comment


    • #17
      I know why they are tweaking the Camarilla book. Taking out the Albrek section, but why is the Anarch book getting a retooling? No one took umbrage with it as I recall.

      Comment


      • #18
        Not sure but it is probably the same reason there has been a delay on the dice and ST screen as well, I guess.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Killtron View Post
          I feel like next year we will see a sabbat book, werewolf 5th ed, and probably a setting book (my bets new York). Hopefully mage and LA by night in 2021
          If werewolf was coming out in 2019 I'd bet we'd see an alpha slice by now.



          Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post

          Every edition besides V20 has had a players guide and for 1st and 2nd it was one of the first books produced which is why I thought they may do it again. but you could be right that they intend on going strait to the guides first as they did in Revised. With the Sabbat guide being so far out and the move to Licensees as the primary I figured we may see them sooner rather than later as a way to boost crunch that many have wanted to see. but I could be wrong.

          Revised has.. Faction books not a players guide. I mean Yes technically they were "Player guide to .. " but they were sabbat and Cam. V20 had a Companion.

          Comment


          • #20
            I'm not sure they'll risk an Alpha Slice after last time.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Lian View Post

              If werewolf was coming out in 2019 I'd bet we'd see an alpha slice by now.





              Revised has.. Faction books not a players guide. I mean Yes technically they were "Player guide to .. " but they were sabbat and Cam. V20 had a Companion.
              What was this then? https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...d-Edition?it=1

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Illithid View Post
                I'm not sure they'll risk an Alpha Slice after last time.

                OPP would be doing it, assuming they pitch for it, so it'll be 'sliced' as kickstarter material, like all their stuff.

                Originally posted by omenseer View Post
                I know why they are tweaking the Camarilla book. Taking out the Albrek section, but why is the Anarch book getting a retooling? No one took umbrage with it as I recall.
                Probably to have a general editing pass, which the Cam book needs as well.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by thebiglarpnerd View Post
                  Probably to have a general editing pass, which the Cam book needs as well.
                  As I understand it, both books needed another editorial pass anyway.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X