LTSRR Part 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTSRR Part 4

Curious to what people might think will be in this section of LTSRR. I am hoping for Gary and for news in todays Monday meeting notes. Though I know it takes time to get approvals through sometimes.

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
    Curious to what people might think will be in this section of LTSRR. I am hoping for Gary and for news in todays Monday meeting notes. Though I know it takes time to get approvals through sometimes.
    I've bugged The Gentleman Gamer about it many times. His response being, "Wait and see."

A class act.

So, clearly, we have to kidnap him.

Edit:

I agree, I really am hoping it's a supplement based on Gary. I actually bought some of my Kickstarter rewards in hopes of getting Gary content specifically.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

i've no idea what it will be, but part of me wants it to NOT be Gary, just to see (albeit over text) your reaction. But i'm sure it will be Gary

Comment

Originally posted by chipotlechris View Post
        i've no idea what it will be, but part of me wants it to NOT be Gary, just to see (albeit over text) your reaction. But i'm sure it will be Gary
        Their will be walls of text lamenting my sorrows. I am sure that CT will be more prolific in that endeavour than I.

Comment

I love how in the Kickstarter comments section James Bell was like, "Huh, this guy really likes Gary."

So, I'm sure the fourth chronicle will be an update of Cleveland, OH!
          Last edited by CTPhipps; 12-03-2018, 01:40 PM.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

I love how in the Kickstarter comments section James Bell was like, "Huh, this guy really likes Gary.
            This is you talking about Gary

One, Poochie needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Poochie's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Poochie"? Three--

Comment

This is you talking about Gary

One, Poochie needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Poochie's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Poochie"? Three--
              Holy crap, I actually almost made this exact same Simpsons reference on the comments section!

But yes, I think DUST TO DUST and RUSTED VEINS didn't satisfy my Gary itch.

I also am kind of disappointed Modius is apparently finally dead while Juggler has gone missing. There's other characters from that time period I'd like to see return as well.
              Last edited by CTPhipps; 12-03-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

Holy crap, I actually almost made this exact same Simpsons reference on the comments section!
                It’s so sad the Simpsons finished when it was at the height of its popularity...

But seriously, Gary would be interesting. I asked you on FB why you liked it so much, and I think your answer was intriguing and I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter, but also see what that scenario that was very much vampire 1, gothic punk looks like through the new filter.

Comment

It’s so sad the Simpsons finished when it was at the height of its popularity...

But seriously, Gary would be interesting. I asked you on FB why you liked it so much, and I think your answer was intriguing and I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter, but also see what that scenario that was very much vampire 1, gothic punk looks like through the new filter.
                  For those who want to know what I said, it was (roughly) this:

"Gary was the original inspiration for Vampire: The Masquerade when Mark Rein Hagen drove through that town on his way to Chicago while trying to think of a new game for White Wolf. Baptism by Fire remains the first introduction to how to play V:TM for most 1st and 2nd edition gamers and it would be great to bring some of its characters (Allicia, Evelyn Stephens, Lucien, Danov, Juggler, and Modius) back for V:TM5E. The setting has received some updates in Dust to Dust and Rusted Veins but they were very specifically divorced from Chicago as well as available for only a small group of people potentially."

Comment

Well, it looks like we're not getting Monday Meeting Notes today.

Comment

Seems so but I am sure they are just working late and haven't got them finished yet.

They seem to be very steady with them, Have they skipped before?

Comment

Well, they did the notes but no news on the 4th Chronicle.

Oh well.

Comment

Whelp!

Another monday.

WILL WE FIND OUT TODAY?

Comment

my figures are crossed for news on this or what is coming next.

Comment

There will be news, but not this Monday I'm currently assembling my writing teams.

Matthew Dawkins
                              In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

Patreon: http://https://www.patreon.com/matthewdawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X