LTSRR Part 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
    There will be news, but not this Monday I'm currently assembling my writing teams.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Gary as a setting location is terrible, but the NPC personalities of "Gary" are very good and a great introduction to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Fox View Post
        Gary as a setting location is terrible, but the NPC personalities of "Gary" are very good and a great introduction to the game.
        Eh, it's a decent setting in terms of "lots and lots of abandoned buildings where terrible shit can be going down."

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

There will be news, but not this Monday I'm currently assembling my writing teams.
          Well hopefully NEXT Monday then.

Comment

This is a weird thought and not likely to happen for obvious reasons, but it would be quite cool if one of these books was a Historical setting. So perhaps this is a Gary book, but it's set 100 years ago so we not only get to see where the characters are now, but where they came from. I was watching The Untouchables the other night and thought it would be interesting to play a 1920s CbN story with the rise of Capone and all that very classic era scenery. I then got thinking about the Memoriam section in the main book and how it would be interesting to have a story that covered 2 timelines, and what happens in the past (with a totally separate coterie of characters) would impact the future, main story. Sort of if you decided to do a Supercut of Rogue One and Star Wars

I've plans to do something similar in a chronicle i'm running, but the time and location jump is much more significant. With Chicago, we've got a few Eras that are evocative and could really show something different - Chicago in Prohibition and Now, Gary when it was in its prime and wasn't a ruin, and Gary now, a shadow of it's former self.

Comment

Well I hope for updates to the characters to the present but that is a cool idea.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
                Well I hope for updates to the characters to the present but that is a cool idea.
                Why not Both?

OPP - i'm available if you want a LTSRR 5!

Comment

Well the folio and LtSRR are on the development timeline finally so that is a good sign. I also noticed that their is a Chicago by night screen coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwulfe View Post
                    Well the folio and LtSRR are on the development timeline finally so that is a good sign. I also noticed that their is a Chicago by night screen coming?
                    I confess, it's miserable how much I'm waiting every day for more little tidbits from this game. They've just started writing it but I want to know what the 4th Chronicle is, the fates of characters, and all the other details ala Chicago by Night.

The Kickstarter has spoiled me.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post

I confess, it's miserable how much I'm waiting every day for more little tidbits from this game. They've just started writing it but I want to know what the 4th Chronicle is, the fates of characters, and all the other details ala Chicago by Night.

The Kickstarter has spoiled me.
                      Me too, I got so use to my daily dose of new V5 material. I have started re-reading all of the old books though and focused on writing my timeline to try to stave off my need for it.

Comment

Please tell us where you will assemble them so that Mr Phipps can come there and kidnap you to coax out any information we want about LTSRR. Thank you for your cooperation

Comment

I want to celebrate the coming of Monday's next update with hope of another announcement using a melody from THE MUSIC MAN:

I bet you can't guess what I'm hoping for an announcement about.

Yes, The Gentleman Gamer, we're resorting to Matthew Brodericking you.

Comment

The Gentleman Gamer: Resist the urge.... Resist the urge.... Gary, IN isn't that interesting. :-D

"Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot."

-V for Vendetta

Comment

You shut your dirty mouth Japheth. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Japheth View Post
                                The Gentleman Gamer: Resist the urge.... Resist the urge.... Gary, IN isn't that interesting. :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X