How do you like that?

Matthew Dawkins
    In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post
      It'll be set in Peoria.

How do you like that?

Cool! What is the current political factions is Peoria?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
        Cool! What is the current political factions is Peoria?

Nah, I'm just kidding. The fourth scenario will include Gary.

Matthew Dawkins
        In-House Developer for Onyx Path Publishing

~Hapax Legomenon~

Comment

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Yyyyeeeessssssss!!!

Comment

I have now donated some blood to the hospital in honor of The Gentleman Gamer and LTSRR part 4

Comment

Achieved! - LET THE STREETS RUN RED – The first chronicle, set in the throbbing heart and ruined suburbs of Chicago, will be added to Let the Streets Run Red, a PDF supplement set in and around the Chicago and Midwest area, incorporating characters absent from V5 Chicago by Night and exploring the activities of Indianapolis, Milwaukee, and the rural Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana areas. All backers receiving the Chicago By Night hardcover will automatically have a PDF version of Let the Streets Run Red added to their rewards list. The fourth chronicle will also contain Gary, Indiana.

So, let's begin a speculating who might show up thanks to the awesomeness of Matthew Dawkins Academic (White Wolf Games) 5 score.

RANDOM SPECULATION ON THE CONTENTS

* I'm pretty sure we'll see Matt Decker and his Anubi even though we don't have any werewolves yet. Anita Wainwright and Rose will probably want to team up with those guys since they're all eager to kill werewolves.

* Harold Goodstone is unlikely unless he's retconned into being a Protean 5 Ventrue with a Derangement that he was a werewolf.

* Gulfora is unlikely to show up as well as she's a demon.

* Carna might get statted up given her importance to both MBN as well as the Beckett's Jyhad Diary. She's not in Milwaukee anymore but maybe she'll be visiting it again. Presumably the fact she's
                a serial killer of men will be...downplayed.

* Presumably we'll get new Princes or at least major players for Indianapolis and other places.

* What sort of Chicago Kindred dwell in the suburbs? Dickie Fulcher used to but he's been confirmed(ish) as having been killed by Edward Neally.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Working...
                X