X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwulfe
    started a topic LTSRR Part 4

LTSRR Part 4

Curious to what people might think will be in this section of LTSRR. I am hoping for Gary and for news in todays Monday meeting notes. Though I know it takes time to get approvals through sometimes.

• Redwulfe
    replied
    I am looking forward to the polytheistic free state of Indianapolis. If Modius is dead and Gary is primarily Anarch it does put the majority of Indiana in Anarch hands.

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    On a serious note, a month isn't nearly enough time to expect a first draft and they haven't promised it coming out until later this year with the deadline for Chicago by Night 5E.

On the other hand, being the fandom we are, I am going to be hanging over every word like the fact Decker is now Prince of Milwaukee or the fact Indianapolis is a Ministry city.

Leave a comment:

• Redwulfe
    replied
    Looks like it is still in first draft. I am hopping backers will get some sneak peeks but I am not sure that is likely.

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    How long until it's done?

Leave a comment:

• Japheth
    replied
    Originally posted by The Gentleman Gamer View Post

Nah, I'm just kidding. The fourth scenario will include Gary.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited by Japheth; 01-23-2019, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    http://theonyxpath.com/episode-35-new-year-new-plan/

They talk about LET THE STREETS RUN RED in this podcast.

20:30

Next time, could you tell us a bit more about the plans for the other Chronicles?

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Achieved! - LET THE STREETS RUN RED – The first chronicle, set in the throbbing heart and ruined suburbs of Chicago, will be added to Let the Streets Run Red, a PDF supplement set in and around the Chicago and Midwest area, incorporating characters absent from V5 Chicago by Night and exploring the activities of Indianapolis, Milwaukee, and the rural Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana areas. All backers receiving the Chicago By Night hardcover will automatically have a PDF version of Let the Streets Run Red added to their rewards list. The fourth chronicle will also contain Gary, Indiana.

So, let's begin a speculating who might show up thanks to the awesomeness of Matthew Dawkins Academic (White Wolf Games) 5 score.

RANDOM SPECULATION ON THE CONTENTS

* I'm pretty sure we'll see Matt Decker and his Anubi even though we don't have any werewolves yet. Anita Wainwright and Rose will probably want to team up with those guys since they're all eager to kill werewolves.

* Harold Goodstone is unlikely unless he's retconned into being a Protean 5 Ventrue with a Derangement that he was a werewolf.

* Gulfora is unlikely to show up as well as she's a demon.

* Carna might get statted up given her importance to both MBN as well as the Beckett's Jyhad Diary. She's not in Milwaukee anymore but maybe she'll be visiting it again. Presumably the fact she's
    a serial killer of men will be...downplayed.

* Presumably we'll get new Princes or at least major players for Indianapolis and other places.

* What sort of Chicago Kindred dwell in the suburbs? Dickie Fulcher used to but he's been confirmed(ish) as having been killed by Edward Neally.

Leave a comment:

• Little_Miss_ Serneholt
    replied
    I have now donated some blood to the hospital in honor of The Gentleman Gamer and LTSRR part 4

Leave a comment:

• Redwulfe
    replied

Yyyyeeeessssssss!!!

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    Cool! What is the current political factions is Peoria?

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    It'll be set in Peoria.

How do you like that?

Cool! What is the current political factions is Peoria?

Leave a comment:

• The Gentleman Gamer
    replied
    It'll be set in Peoria.

How do you like that?

Leave a comment:

• CTPhipps
    replied
    Originally posted by Japheth View Post
    The Gentleman Gamer: Resist the urge.... Resist the urge.... Gary, IN isn't that interesting. :-D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X