Clan Novel Ventrue question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Novel Ventrue question

Do anyone here remember the name of the Gangrel that got revenge on a family for centuries by killing every member and leaving only one behind? IIRC Pieterzoon stopped him. Also if possible, the name of the family.

Thanks in advance.

-Saga

Originally posted by Saga View Post
    Do anyone here remember the name of the Gangrel that got revenge on a family for centuries by killing every member and leaving only one behind? IIRC Pieterzoon stopped him. Also if possible, the name of the family.

Thanks in advance.

-Saga
    I don't think that was in the Clan Novel but a short story anthology.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Gaston.

No one carries a grudge like Gaston.

The family was named Joiner

Comment

Originally posted by HardestadtTheEvenYounger View Post
        Gaston.

No one carries a grudge like Gaston.

The family was named Joiner

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Saga View Post

Thanks in advance.

-Saga
          Funny that was what a character on the Vampire Diaries did. Wonder if it's an old trope or ripped off right from VTM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vamps Like Us View Post

Funny that was what a character on the Vampire Diaries did. Wonder if it's an old trope or ripped off right from VTM.
            I doubt it was taken from V:tM, it seems like a common trope.
            WoD also has the trope of a benefactor helping and/or looking after a particular family.

Comment

Working...
            X