No announcement yet.

Modiphius taking over Vampire: The Masquerade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind you, I'm inclined to think you can fix V5 very easily.

* Do a Sabbat guide.
    * Do a Clans and Bloodlines Guide (I'd say 13 Clans + 7 Bloodlines) with all the Disciplines
    * Do Loresheets for all the Paths
    * Give an alternate way to handle Hunger Die
    * Clarify the Beckoning, Lasombra Defection, and Second Inqusiition

There.

Done.

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post
      There's some good news in this: our print copies of Anarchs and Camarilla will be worth a (relative) fortune one day!
      The original versions of the PDF never made it to print, so our print copies are going to be worth just as much as ones brought from a store.

Comment

Originally posted by CTPhipps View Post
        * Do a Clans and Bloodlines Guide (I'd say 13 Clans + 7 Bloodlines) with all the Disciplines
        Which seven Bloodlines do you think should be included first in V5 ?
        Last edited by Muad'Dib; 12-21-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
          Which seven Bloodlines do you think should be included first in V5 ?
          If I was Matthew Dawkins?

* Daughters of Capochany
          * Samedi
          * Salubri
          * True Brujah (heavily revised)
          * Nagaraja
          * A canonical Drowned Legacy or Asian vampire susbtitute for the Kuei Jin

Author of Cthulhu Armageddon, I was a Teenage Weredeer, Straight Outta Fangton, Lucifer's Star, and the Supervillainy Saga.

Comment

Does anyone know what is Modiphius email address? I'd like to ask them a few questions

Comment

From the Twitter answers, it seems like the Camarilla and Anarch guides will be redone again.

That just seems crazy.

Comment

From the Twitter answers, it seems like the Camarilla and Anarch guides will be redone again.

That just seems crazy.

That kind of pisses me off

Comment

Originally posted by PMárk View Post

On that note, I was satisfied with how Revised and V20 handled the Sabbat and how V20 handled the Anarchs.

The Sabbat for me is religious extremists on a crusade, caliming they are for freedom from the ancients, yet putting more shackles unto themselves in exchange. They are fanatics, but not without reason.

The Anarchs are rebels, disorganized and fractured, but could be effective, yet, they can't agree on a common method, or specific goal, aside from "we don't want to be the playthings of the elders and we want 'our share'".

They were two different paths, originated in the same point in time: the original Anarch revolt. I liked it that way.

100% agreed

Comment

That just seems crazy.

Link or source?

Comment

Originally posted by thebiglarpnerd View Post

Link or source?
                      Check it out
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/ShamsJorj...32320074608647

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post

Well, damn. That's actually really annoying, especially if they speed that production along and those are out in less than a year. The sourcebooks, as written and ignoring the controversial text which has been removed, are no worse than anything else. I've seem people bitch about fluff vs. mechanics, and yet other books have been written in the same mode (notably Secrets of the Covenants for VtR2) and there has been much less bitching.

Comment

* Daughters of Capochany
                          * Samedi
                          * Salubri
                          * True Brujah (heavily revised)
                          * Nagaraja
                          * A canonical Drowned Legacy or Asian vampire susbtitute for the Kuei Jin
                          That is six, not seven.

Comment

Its seven including the Wan Kuei under V5 rules.

Comment

Edgelords be gone!

Looking forward to a new direction for V5 under Modiphius. Even though I am still not a fan of V5's metaplots changes I am hopeful they can recover the VTM brand moving forward.

Hopefully Modiphius hires some good writers

"I am a prophet. I bring chaos and unrest to the foolish and wicked. I am no fit prince for Cainites, and I am no fit shepherd for the souls of men."

Comment

That just seems crazy.
                                It's beyond stupid, and I can't think of any precedent for it in any RPG, ever. I am even more angry after seeing the copy-pasted responses being repeated on twitter by their mouthpieces. Why the fuck were these people trusted to take over the line?

If they're already mismanaging things this badly, I hope Modiphius folds.

Comment

Working...
                                X