• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pnizzle
    started a topic You better not pout, you better not cry

You better not pout, you better not cry

Character concept for a silly one shot:
    Saint Nick, 1700 year old malkavian elder, roams city to city, reading the red list and checking it twice, looking for kindred who are naughty or nice.

When they’re nice he appears as Santa Claus. When they’re naughty he is Krampus.

He uses dementation to make them have visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads. He wields a candy cane stake. Then he dumps them in his sack to carry them away.

His ghoul retainers dress as elves.

What else?

• CajunKhan
    replied
    I'd give him a specialized variation on Fort that cranks the cold-resistance way up, and allows him to give it to his ghouls. Boom! Someone capable of casually living at the north pole.

Leave a comment:

• 11twiggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pnizzle View Post
    All the reindeer could be gargoyles he has captured, fleshcrafted, and dominated/dementation “You’re a sweet little deer named Dasher now, here’s a carrot.”
    This is quite fitting, and very horrific. I'm imagining that their horns are relatively menacing and sharp.

Although this also means they're reindeer with Aggravated hooves and also... fangs. For sucking blood. Plus they'd weigh double the normal weight of a reindeer, and be made of stone-like flesh.

I don't like Santa anymore XD

Leave a comment:

• Nosimplehiway
    replied
    Or, maybe a Noiad.

North pole. Auspex for making the naughty/nice list. Animalism for the reindeer... and household guard dogs. Protean gets you up and down chimneys.

Don't buy it? Maybe you'll believe Atlantic magazine and a Harvard anthropologist?

Tell me that video doesn't sound like a V5 Sandman.

Leave a comment:

• Pnizzle
    replied
    1700 years old.

Leave a comment:

• Muad'Dib
    replied
    Originally posted by Pnizzle View Post
    Character concept for a silly one shot:
    Saint Nick, 1700 year old malkavian elder, roams city to city, reading the red list and checking it twice, looking for kindred who are naughty or nice.
    (...)
    Was he Embraced around year 1700, or is he around 1700 years old ?
    Last edited by Muad'Dib; 12-27-2018, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pnizzle
    replied
    All the reindeer could be gargoyles he has captured, fleshcrafted, and dominated/dementation “You’re a sweet little deer named Dasher now, here’s a carrot.”

Leave a comment:

• Monalfie
    replied
    I actually really like this idea. A Malkavian with sufficient Obfuscation and larceny skills would be quite adept at breaking into places.

One of my ST's once had a Tzimisce with a team of fleshcrafted reindeer (can't remember if they were people or improved animals). But it'd be a nice addition. Santa Malkavian and his partner who indulges him for sharing a haven.

Leave a comment:

• AzraelFirestorm
    replied
    Originally posted by pang4 View Post
    An old-ass Malk like this would be a presence in the madness network.
    As a long-time user of Sibyl's Tounge and Astral Projection, he could make a list of every single Malkavian, and most people they associate with. He could make a much more comprehensive list than just the Red List.
    Why come out at winter? The nights are longest, and he spends the rest of his days on the North or South poles to take advantage of the 40day nights, to work on his list.

Through centuries of research, breeding and Animalism, he could easily have a pack of reindeer who possess Gargoyle Flight.
    I... i like this way too much. It will now become part of me.

*adds Malkavian Santa Claus to headcanon*

Absorption complete.

Leave a comment:

• pang4
    replied
    An old-ass Malk like this would be a presence in the madness network.
    As a long-time user of Sibyl's Tounge and Astral Projection, he could make a list of every single Malkavian, and most people they associate with. He could make a much more comprehensive list than just the Red List.
    Why come out at winter? The nights are longest, and he spends the rest of his days on the North or South poles to take advantage of the 40day nights, to work on his list.

Through centuries of research, breeding and Animalism, he could easily have a pack of reindeer who possess Gargoyle Flight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X